Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2001 3:34:00 PM EDT
As I sit here surfing and polishing guns, I am wondering what is happenng here. In the small town of less than 2,500 where I live it seem we have a pervert here who likes to break in houses at nite to watch people sleep. He has been seen once  but not close enough to identify, and has the habit of moving things around to let people know he was there. IMHO this is one sick puppy. Its just a matter of time until he gets braver or someone gets hurt. As much as I want him to stay away from my family, at times I would love to draw a bead on him. I guess now we will have to lock down, leave the life of unlocked doors and keys in the truck all nite. That sucks big time.
I know what I will do if I have to, but I hate the thought of it. This is why we moved to small town america. But it least it is Texas, where we have the right and means to do what is needed.  Just wanted to vent, so thanks for "listening"...fullclip
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
He is doing this in TEXAS???  Does he have a death wish?  Cant you shoot people on your [i]property[/i] much less in your HOUSE???
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
In Texas its legal if you think your life or property is in danger. So far nothing has been taken, but thats the least of the worries. At least our sheriff, we have no city police and only four deputies, would be glad for us to shoot him. Save him some time and trouble.  fullclip
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a job for the recon man. [;)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top