Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 6:09:19 PM EDT
I want to compile a list of ranges (or links that contain ranges) for the entire country.

Can you provide information for your state?  (Both private and public ranges if possible, but I will take what you are willing to supply)

Info needed: address, phone (if they have one), and name of the range.

A Web page with the information would be ideal.  Maybe your Department of Natural Resources (or whatever your state call it) provides that information?

Check out Maryland's link for an example:

[url]http://www.dnr.state.md.us/wildlife/shootingranges.html[/url]

I have started collecting some data, but I am afraid the task is too large for me to accomplish (and not make it a full time job).

*Post the links/info in this thread if you got'em*  

Thanks Guys,
Revolt Now

Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.deserttrailsgunclub.com[/url]
Tucson, AZ
private range open to public for daily fee or memberships.
See link above
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
i live in riverview new brunswick canada. there' a military range out on the way to salisbury on the moncton side. it's a nice place.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.wheretoshoot.org[/url]
[url]www.nrahq.org/shooting/shootingrange/findlocal.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
mmmmmm ok thinking...puting on my tin foil hat.... WHY DO YOU WANT THE LIST?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Very Much Guys,

When I/If I complete the project :D

I will post it here for everyone. (or at least a link to it)

[b] Goatboy: [/b]  Thanks for the link, I did not know your site had such a feature.  I will let you know when and if I finish the list.  Depending on its size, we can work something out where I can email/ftp it to you if you like.

Anyone with additional range information, or links to firearms pages of any kind (like a 1911 page, Mosin Nagan Page, Thompson Sub gun), can also contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks again!
RN
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
mmmmmm ok thinking...puting on my tin foil hat.... WHY DO YOU WANT THE LIST?
View Quote

LOL!.. almost forgot to reply to you :)

Sounds like you need to add another layer of tin foil to that cap ;)

Believe it or not, there are people in this country who still want to benefit their community..  free.  Plus, I think the task will be kinda fun.  (even though it will surely be lengthy)

The only people I can identify with, my community, happen to be my fellow gun owning patriots.

Alterior motive?  hehe.. never.

Everyone have a great thanksgiving!
Revolt

[i] <
The foolish earthlings are supplying us with detailed information concerning the location of their "shooting range" territories.

These territies are likely to be vacant on their day of "thanks giving".  Their ranges will be the perfect way points for our shuttles.  May our invasion of their puny planet be swift and complete.  Bless be 'Ka'Plaketor! Allukem f'gu.

End Encoded Transmission:: /?!!>> [/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top