Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 11/19/2001 6:09:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/19/2001 6:04:22 PM EDT by RevoltNow]
I want to compile a list of ranges (or links that contain ranges) for the entire country. Can you provide information for your state? (Both private and public ranges if possible, but I will take what you are willing to supply) Info needed: address, phone (if they have one), and name of the range. A Web page with the information would be ideal. Maybe your Department of Natural Resources (or whatever your state call it) provides that information? Check out Maryland's link for an example: [url]http://www.dnr.state.md.us/wildlife/shootingranges.html[/url] I have started collecting some data, but I am afraid the task is too large for me to accomplish (and not make it a full time job). *Post the links/info in this thread if you got'em* Thanks Guys, Revolt Now
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:15:00 PM EDT
[url]www.deserttrailsgunclub.com[/url] Tucson, AZ private range open to public for daily fee or memberships. See link above
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:32:26 PM EDT
i live in riverview new brunswick canada. there' a military range out on the way to salisbury on the moncton side. it's a nice place.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:23:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:50:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:03:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/19/2001 8:00:54 PM EDT by Lazyshooter]
[url]www.wheretoshoot.org[/url] [url]www.nrahq.org/shooting/shootingrange/findlocal.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:47:32 PM EDT
mmmmmm ok thinking...puting on my tin foil hat.... WHY DO YOU WANT THE LIST?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:30:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:42:20 PM EDT
Thanks Very Much Guys, When I/If I complete the project :D I will post it here for everyone. (or at least a link to it) [b] Goatboy: [/b] Thanks for the link, I did not know your site had such a feature. I will let you know when and if I finish the list. Depending on its size, we can work something out where I can email/ftp it to you if you like. Anyone with additional range information, or links to firearms pages of any kind (like a 1911 page, Mosin Nagan Page, Thompson Sub gun), can also contact me at: revoltnow_@hotmail.com Thanks again! RN
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:56:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By paterpk: mmmmmm ok thinking...puting on my tin foil hat.... WHY DO YOU WANT THE LIST?
View Quote
LOL!.. almost forgot to reply to you :) Sounds like you need to add another layer of tin foil to that cap ;) Believe it or not, there are people in this country who still want to benefit their community.. free. Plus, I think the task will be kinda fun. (even though it will surely be lengthy) The only people I can identify with, my community, happen to be my fellow gun owning patriots. Alterior motive? hehe.. never. Everyone have a great thanksgiving! Revolt [i] <> [/i]
Top Top