Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 3:48:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/659869.asp?0cm=c20[/url]

"JALALABAD, Afghanistan, Nov. 19 — At least four Western journalists were missing Monday after they were stopped by armed men along a road between the eastern city of Jalalabad and the capital, Kabul."

" THE JOURNALISTS were traveling in a convoy of six to eight cars through a province that recently came mainly under the control of anti-Taliban forces. However, some Taliban stragglers and Arab fighters loyal to Osama bin Laden are still believed to be in the area."

First the get mailed anthrax, then they get kidnapped. I wonder if the press may come over to our side in this war?

Link Posted: 11/19/2001 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope Geraldope Rivera is ok.[BD][BD][BD][BD]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey,

It's a good start!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Paraphrased from the movie Hamburger Hill:

"I've got more respect for those bastards up on that hill than I have for you.  At least they pick a side - you just take pictures."
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Afarr, beat me to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top