Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 8:18:59 PM EDT
Man I'm glad that Mad TV gets their best stuff out of the way before SNL comes on. It can be quite the toss up sometimes.

But as always, SNL wins out. It's been a long time since it sucked bad (Anthony Micheal Hall days), and damn if it ain't worth it just for the weekend update (now that Collin Quinn is gone).

Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
SNL---easily.  But I usually turn it off sone after Weekend Update, Jimmy Falen (sp?) is funny as hell.  Saturday Nights are the night my 14y.o. son and I stay up late together.  So it is the night for low brow humor[:D]---now only if I could get the Man Show!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I dare them to show the episode with George Sr. contemplating euthanizing GWB while hunting as a take off of "Of Mice and Men"."I just love to pet rabbits George!"
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
SNL
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
SNL ....

any one see the intro to the show the saterday just before the bombing started.. it was awsome. Will buy that show if i ever find out where and how to buy a tape...
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Mad tv more than SNL.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:49:15 AM EDT
[#6]
SNL. Mad TV has gotten progressively worse every season. however, The rudolph the red nose reindeer godfather parody they always play around x-mas is hillarious.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
MadTV. It got bad around the 4th season, but it is started to pick up again.
SNL has always annoyed me. The weekend update is probably the only good thing they have, besides a few skits here and there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top