BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2001 6:08:45 PM EDT
Anyone else watching this show?

Looks good so far.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  So far, I like it.  Pretty cool, I think.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I was wonderin gwhen this one would pop up here... was going to start a thrad myself about it tonight...

I like the concept... and so far the story line isn't too bad...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
AR-15gal

Tell me more about yourself, I think this could be love.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like an interesting show, I think. Of course, there are the usual inconsistencies, like why it was nessecary to blow up a plane to get a passcard? Is it even possiple to jump out of a plane like that at cruising conditions (500+mph, 30,000+ft up)? Why was it nessecary to bury the card and have someone else pick it up a minute later? I could go on like this for a while, but it should be a pretty good show anyways.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Mace good point concerning the aircraft.  I think she could have easily convinced that guy to say go somewhere private, killed him, and hide the body for a few days.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
There are a ton of holes or dumb ways certain things are taking place... but its ok.

One thing I like, is the way he takes fingerprints. [:D]

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
AR-15gal

Tell me more about yourself, I think this could be love.
View Quote

Ha ha, Jim.  Sorry, but I'm already taken.

Mace....yeah, I don't really think you could exit a plane the way she did, but it did make for a good effect, didn't it?  You have to "give" a little sometimes, and let your mind go into "make believe" mode.  Entertainment, after all, is just that....entertainment.  Don't you agree?  
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 3:54:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There are a ton of holes or dumb ways certain things are taking place... but its ok.

View Quote

Oh my God yeah...that was so hardcore.  When I saw what he was going to do, this huge grin broke out across my face.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in so far on this show too. I'm trying not to pick it apart, just letting it be entertainment.  I do immediately pick apart movies I pay to see, even though I'm only blowing $3.50 on a rental the inaccuracies eat at me.

Are any of you guys watching ALIAS on ABC?  It's pretty good, very much like the above and has good action.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh my God yeah...that was so hardcore.  When I saw what he was going to do, this huge grin broke out across my face.
View Quote

I was really surprised they did that.  If it had been any network other than Fox, you would never have seen that.  It was pretty cool.  The show itself seems to be good... and if you miss an episode, you can catch it on Friday, or on F/X on the weekend.  Definitely a must-see.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Inconsistencies aside, I do enjoy a good show/movie. What can I say, I have an active mind [:D].

Gotta love the fingerprinting technique too. I wonder what they do to live suspects... [}:D]

Speaking of which, would any ladies like to comment on what they would do if they were in the kidnapped girl's place?
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Speaking of which, would any ladies like to comment on what they would do if they were in the kidnapped girl's place?
View Quote

No experience being a lady here... but one would hope they wouldn't be DUMB enough to be in that predicament.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top