Seller's information;

Charles Heaton

P.O. Box 11744

"Charles Heaton"

Prescott, AZ 86304
"Charles Heaton"
ISP>>>24.116.33.254

Sold 2-restricted HK USP magazines as non restricted magazines and now wont
answer his e-mail... Is not a regular on the boards....
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanx for the info.

BTT
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Always get the sellers REAL address and phone number and his place of work.
You gonna eat the cost of those two mags and get rid of them, ya gonna turn them and the info on this dirtbag over to the BATF, or do the mags just dissapear?

GEF
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd disappear the mags
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd disappear the mags
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]
What magazines?  Charles who?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I just discussed the same type problem with my dealer. I took possession of a box FULL of AR mags (:>) and there were 2 LEO stamped mags included.

A GOOD relationship with a Class 3 Dealer is the safest way to possibly recoup some of your investment, and at the same time COMPLETELY getting rid of a felony waiting to happen!

I saw that guys posting in here. He goes by jarhead gunner. Dayum shame when ya cant trust a 'Marine'......

IF YOU AINT CAV, YOU AINT .........

OUT HERE...
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Notice the email address, "cheaton". Fitting isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#8]
CavVet,
The guy goes by Jarhead gunner,dosn't mean he was or is one,and is no more reflection than Al Gore being a doggy is on you.

Semper Fi!
E4E
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh, Boys?

Are we professionals and true believers here or are we not?

When a Medical Doctor makes a "mistake" and inadvertently a patient dies, other Doctors don't jump up on their High Horses and yell: "OOOhhh! I'm gonna tell the Medical board! Ooohhh! I'm gonna squeal like a Pig on Youse! And to the very Sons'O B*tches who have no Lawful Constitutional Authority over any of us! I'm gonna Snitch! Ooohhh!"

What did Benjamin Franklin tell the other Signers of the Declaration of Independence?
Oh Yeah.....He said: "Gentlemen. Either we hang Together or we will most assuredly Hang Separately."

Just my 2 cents worth to some of you Judases and your 30 pieces of Silver....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top