Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
She gets on my last nerve. And she doesn't seem all that smart or skilled for someone in her profession either.
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
She's a hag.
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
If it came down to a choice of doing her(Nancy Grace) or Joan Rivers, I am torn.
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
she's got a little milf thing going on

Yes. I'd wreck that ho.
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I lost any respect I may have had for her when she reamed out a woman who's baby had been kidnapped (she went on the show under the pretense of it helping to find her child), and the woman went and killed herself.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If it came down to a choice of doing her(Nancy Grace) or Joan Rivers, I am torn.

Get Neither.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't stand her.  All she does is get louder and louder until she is screaming.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I will take a different approach to this..............she is a show-boating bitch, but it's all an act..........controversy sells, and people watch her show because she showboats........
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#9]
i think her and dr.phil got the same internet degree.

her drawn out accet makes her more of a bitch than she already is.

i would love to see her credentials.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:39:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Hate her - YES

Would I hit it? - Yes

I have no standards
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
She gets on my last nerve. And she doesn't seem all that smart or skilled for someone in her profession either.

From Wikipedia:  

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

Allegations of prosecutorial misconduct
The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[5]

In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial."

Her opening statement in the case promised the jury evidence of physical abuse that she had to know would never be admissible because that entire aspect of the case had already been excluded by the judge.
Subpoenas that contained hearing dates Grace knew to be false.
Failure to disclose a full witness list to the defense in a timely fashion.
Showing a chart during closing arguments that falsely stated a defense expert had not contradicted the state's case on a key issue.
Also, during closing argument, "vouching" for the case by telling the jury she herself believed Carr to be guilty.
And finally, performing two illegal searches of Carr's house, including one during which she was accompanied by a CNN camera crew.
While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[6] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him.

Other courts have criticized Grace's conduct even while upholding convictions in her cases. In a 2005 opinion, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals said Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens. She failed to turn over evidence that pointed to other suspects to his defense. The court noted that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly" elicit false testimony from a police investigator that there were no other suspects despite strong evidence to the contrary.[7]

Link Posted: 4/23/2008 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#12]
After she had the Duke lacrosse players convicted before a trial and then took the day off when the charges were dropped, she can rot in hell for all I care.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#13]
To say that I cannot stand watching her would be an understatement.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
My TV even refuses to show that channel at that time slot!
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
C
U
N
T

+1  "DUMB CUNT" leaps to mind immediately.

Malignant Cunt
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#16]
As others have said, I can't stand her.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Now I know the thoughts of despair that could lead a man to chop off his own dick.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#18]
She is an entertainer just like the rest of em like Rush, Coulter, Franken, et al.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I think she is a fuckin' crack whore drama queen to the tenth power! I seriously hate that bitch with a passion. I would not piss on her if she were on fire.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Not a fan. My wife watches though.

In fact it was just on, but I made her change it. I can't stand how they play the same damn clips, over, and over, and over again. They were discussing the Texas FLDS raid, and how the initial call for help could have been a hoax. So after each commercial break, they showed the same damn clip of the phone call.

I get the point, no need to play the same footage 10 times.

Link Posted: 4/23/2008 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#21]
And the only way she talks is with her eyes looking/rolling upward.
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#22]
IMHO, she is THE most obnoxious woman who is regularly on TV... falsely portrays herself as a champion of childrens' rights.  In reality, she is a demagogue and is nasty, bitter, vindictive, intellectually dishonest and rude (to name a few of her better qualities).

For some reason, every time I see her, I think of this picture:

Link Posted: 4/23/2008 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top