Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2001 10:21:51 AM EDT
Ahhhh Good to see America is back to normal.
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/11/15/cookie.monster.ap/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
There 's a resume builder....

..."kicked Cookie Monsters ass"......

[BD]

Link Posted: 11/15/2001 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice a Citadel student. That isn't going be to good on his career I'd bet!

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
So, the girl in the costume spent two months in physical therapy, and the asshole who assaulted her gets a year of probation and an anger-management class??

The guy needs to get his balls kicked in.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
BS!

Everyone know's that theme park characters rountinely get assaulted.

Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#5]
How come that shit never happens when I'm around? It takes a real man to hit a woman, that's for sure!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish I had the chance to follow this guy around.  I'd be holding up a sign saying:

NEXT  TIME DISNEYLAND.  Take THAT you overgrown RAT!!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#7]
What a bullshit case.  Is the guy lying?  And how why hell did she need two months of physical therapy?  I got the crap stomped out of me by 12 guys and I only ended up with some stitches and a multiple concussion.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
This is the second time I've read about a hooligan Sesame Street character.  The first one was Bert, who had some shadowy connection with B. Laudanum.

What's up with Sesame Street?  Who will be the next malefactor?  Jail Big Bird, "it's for the children."
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll side with the Citadel Man on this one.

After all, that fat assed Faulkner and her ilk have been screaming about equality and demanding entrance to The Citadel itself, and the courts agreed.

She wants to act like an ass to a kid, she should be treated like a man would.  I think that's the lesson he learned from forced equality.

Also, I'm not sure whoever was in the Cookie Monster's costume's gender would be obvious.

As an attorney, I can say her Physical Therapy is most likely bullshit.  After thousands of depositions following "injuries" in car accidents, ask these people what the "therapy" was and is consists of hot packs and massage, "It made me feel better."  No shit.  It's padding recommended by her lawyer to support damages when she sues the guy, and for her Worker's Comp case.  On the job "injury" equals free massage and tax free stay at home disability payments.

Lastly, he's paying for his mistake TWICE.  Whatever the civil locals do to him is NOTHING compared to what the Commandant will do when he returns.  Negative publicity is frowned upon, big time.  This guy will disappear for the better part of an entire academic year, if not longer.

That's my unbiased opinion.

CITADELGRAD87 out.      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top