Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2001 2:39:59 PM EDT
This is a two part post... I'll post the rest later tonight, depending one the number of times seen...

Now look at this head shot and tell me that she isn't totally ugly.  She is actually kinda pretty for her age right....
[img]http://members.aol.com/bishop042/01.jpg[/img]

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHO THIS IS, [B]PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF[/B]!!!!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF? Bishop!!!
Hell the gang's all here.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know dude. She's kinda weird lookin. It's not a guy, is it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Aww man, that is bishop in drag.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
looks like a man to me!
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems that the left side of the face is Courtney Cox and the right side is Jaclyn Smith all under a blond top.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that I might know.  Its no fun if you can't say who you think that it is.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#7]
You're right.  She no longer looks like the wicked witch of Maryland.  If you can get past the voice, and are in the mood for a lady in her 50's who got fired from her $93,000 a year Pentagon job on January 20, 2001, has two grown kids, who was recently on Hannity and Colmes and Larry King...
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#8]
OK long enough...
NO its not me in drag.
Yes it is a (single) woman.
[img]http://members.aol.com/bishop042/02.jpg[/img]
Guess John Goodman can't be doing her on SNL anymore

BISHOP
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, what's the scam?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#10]
still fugly and still looks like a man [;)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone see the SNL skits where John Goodman played Linda Tripp?  Frigging hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Alot Of People Say I Look Alot Like John Goodman And I Agree With You Raven That's One Of The Funniest SNL Classics, Probably In The Top Ten.Great Classic Is Madd Tv They Do A Take Off Of Apoclyspe Now And Its Called  Apack Of Gifts Now  Cartoon Animation Guy Has To Go To North Poll And Whack Santa !
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks Bishop...I just blew chunks thanks to you!
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Did they install Jay Leno's chin on her?

U take any "facially challenged" person and...

carve away a large portion of the offending nose
spend $$$ on dental work
hack out the bags ubder the eyes
put on enough make up
use shadow hiding studio lighting
use a bright flash
do the hair up
pay a make up artist a lot

and you will end up with a presentable photo.

But the minute you see them in person....

She could probably make a living winning bar bets. "Honest I'm Linda Tripp! No really. It's me! Look Here's the "before" photo!"

Or she could use her idenity to torment men. The morning after, you wake up. The lady you took home last night is gone. You rub the sleep out of your eyes, and recoil in horror as you see your bathroom mirror. Scrawled in red lipstick, the words "You just slept with Linda Tripp" cut you to the quick of your soul.

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I never thought that her looks were out of the ordinary.  If you saw her in the mall you probably wouldn't pay enough attention to be able to give a description of her.

Too bad that she felt she had to mutilate herself like that. Seems like a lot of celebrities are trying to get a part in "Death Becomes Her II."

The only thing that matters to me about her is that if she had not done what she did then the bill clinton would still be being hailed by the dems as "the greatest president ever."  They did so even after her contribution, but huge holes were blown into his armor that he was never able to repair and subsequent scandals had much more impact than they had before.  

The wide-spread clinton bashing that I do so much enjoy would never have been possible without this woman.  I'm starting to get all misty-eyed, I better stop. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah! She got to kick Bubba in the nads! Not too many people can make that claim. John Goodman,on the other hand,would probably want to kiss Bubba "where it hurts".
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#17]
She's ugly as a bag full of assholes...
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I always thought that Linda looked like an overweight Algore in drag before her surgery.

I don't know what she looks like now...
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Nope, the surgery didn't help one bit.

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Is it just me or do you also have trouble visualizing what a bag full of assholes look like?

You can paint and restore an old AMC Hornet any way you want but you still have an old AMC Hornet.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:38:37 AM EDT
[#21]
the only confimed case of mad cow disease in the usa!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#22]
This woman is a mom.  This woman stood up to Bill Clinton.  This woman did the right thing when everyone else didn't.  This woman is about 3/4 million dollars in debt because she had principle.  This woman was the reason Bill Clinton was impeached and if we had 100 more just like her in the Senate, he would have been removed from office.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#23]
I believe it's a shot of John Lithgow reprising his role in " The World According to Garp ".
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#24]
AmericanPie,

I totally agree with you!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:43:14 AM EDT
[#25]
I guess I should be grateful that you'all can't see my ugly face, or else the kidding would *never* stop!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh god, that is too funny.

Talk about a dog.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#27]
for all you "stick up for linda fans" remember, she stabbed her "best friend" in the back!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By black&green:
for all you "stick up for linda fans" remember, she stabbed her "best friend" in the back!!
View Quote

I don't really have an opinion of her personal traits.  If she was not who she is then things would be MUCH different now.  Right person, right time, right place.

Forming a negative opinion and of the personal traits of some woman in Maryland and promoting it doesn't exactly help the cause that I agree with.  It is irrelevant and only confuses the issue.

The only thing that concerns me is for people to know the truth about slick willie.  The truth is that he was not a great president, is not a great man, and does not actually have anything more than the equipment to be a man (though even that is rumored to be lacking in some respects).
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This woman did the right thing when everyone else didn't
View Quote

No can agree AP,
I see her Illegal wire tapping of a friend as despicable and self serving. The whole affair was none of her business and nothing has ever become of it. (No one had to convince me Bill Clinton was a lying scumbag!) I believe her to be just another dishonest scumbag looking for her 15 minutes of fame and a large paycheck.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Love her coming out about Klinton, but I have to say, she has a face that would make a train take a dirt road!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#31]
My, My. What 10 pounds of make up will do for anyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top