Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Seldom does the light of poetic genius shine on this site like it did in that flame. It just goes to show that man is not at his best until he's pissed.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
This mcuzi person is overrated
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#3]
"and you listen to ABBA"

Damn it man!  are you gon'a take that!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 12:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks ColtShorty.  It's nine hours later, and I'm still stuck here.

Some more poetry (with apologies to Michael, but I assume he won't mind, because he still owes me for a tank of gas):

That's great, it starts with a trigger, brass and bangs, a gyro and McUzi is not afraid.  Eye of a rocket, listen to yourself flame - topic serves its own needs, post serve your own needs.  Feed it off a happy meal, grunt, no, strength, Riot start to clatter with fear fight down site. St Aug in a fire, exploding seven posts, a McUzi gun for hire and a combat site, South of east and fighting in a hurry with the mall ninjas breathing down your neck.  Team by team moderators baffled, trumped, tethered cropped. Look at that low posting! Fine, then. Uh oh, overpost, readership, common flame, but it'll do. Save your post, serve your post.  Site serves its own needs, listen to your uzi fire dummy with the kevlar and the wound and the fire, fire. You racist, patriotic, slam fight, bright flash, feeling pretty psyched.  McUzi is not afraid.z
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 2:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 3:53:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I suppose that what puzzles me most in all this is WHAT I did to merit the dulcet tones of McUzi in his "Ode to Garandman"?? [:D]

I didn't even think he knew I existed. But hey, I'm flattered.

A couple of theories emerge:

1. McUzi = Kali

A couple days ago Major Murphy came on here and got all religious about his God Vishnu, who is basically a cross-dressing, lip-stick wearing teenager with a Satanically-clear complexion. Well, I was mocking old Vishnu, and the Major assured me a visit from Kali, who is basically Vishnus hitman / bouncer, but like with REALLY bad personal hygiene.

WHAMO!!!!!!! McUzi shows up.

But I doubt this one, as I doubt the existence of Major's god /wussy boy.

Another theory is this -

2. A few weeks ago, yet another poster came HERE, of all places, to bemoan the demise of McUzi.com. He made the statement that he was the FIRST poster to get booted from McUzi.com, which OF COURSE, puzzled me greatly.

Given the loose, free-wheeling nature of McUzi.com, I wondered aloud what one would have to do to get themselves booted from McUzi.com.  I speculated one would have to exercise personal decorum, and exhibit general good taste to get the hook from McUzi.

Perhaps THIS is the burr under McOoooozes saddle.....

[}:D]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top