Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
[b]California's future legislation[/b]

----Short list----

- MANDATORY metal detectors in all K-12 schools
- FAILURE to report a possible future crime is a misdemeanor or a felony if someone dies
- NO ICP(InsaneClownPosse) for sheeple under 18
- NO EMINEM for sheeple under 18
- NO long barreled .22 wheelguns allowed in CA
- TEASING is a misdemeanor(felony if teasing results in future loss of life)
- BULLYING is a misdemeanor(felony if bullying results in future loss of life)
- NO more[b]high capacity[/b] revolvers(8rds)
- ALL revolvers must be S&W(politically correct)or Taurus 5-shot models
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If your kid makes jokes about taking your gun and shooting up the school, it's a good time to put all your guns in a safe and give the kid a severe ass whipping.

One other thing, if more kids were educated about firearms, one may have realized they may have an opportunity to disarm the apparently scrawny shooter before he had a chance to reload the revolver.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya think that this shooting is in anyway tied to that fucked up NBC Dateline TV show that was on last night?
Ya think?
I think if I were a parent of a victim I would be sueing (in order) the shitty parents of that little murdering fuck, the asshole moron parent (and the son) who knew that the little fuck was twisted and did nothing about it, the school for not providing armed guards and for not allowing teachers to be armed, the asshole AG for Kalifornia and Gray Davis for passing that handgun safety law and SB23 that didn't do SHIT to stop this shooting, and of course NBC, Dateline, and Maria Shriver.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad I got out of the PRK.  I'm sure this event will be used to push AB35 so they can tax gun ownership by law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
1.  Get a rope and hang the criminals, if they are taken alive.
2.  Parents need to keep the guns and ammo from their kids.

Kids should not have to worry about this problem that is beginning to become a regular thing.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I find it interesting that those who picked on this kid seemed to get off scot-free.  And why not, they did not shoot anyone, all they did was torment him endlessly until he finally snapped one day.  Hey, let them keep on doing it! From the replies here, apparently only a few of us seem to be able to comprehend that most of the shootings in school these past few years were caused by those who were the abused.  

Some of you must have been quite the bully in your day.  If you can't realize that the root of the problem is the school's apathy, you probably should stop from responding and taking up the space.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]
According to the local Washington DC news the shooter lived here in Maryland until last summer.  He went to school in Frederick County, MD in a school near Harper's Ferry, West Va.  

So he is from the People's Republic of MD, living in the PRK, and quite possibly armed with a Smith&Wesson .22 revolver.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's cut through all the bullshit, Little Johnny is in custody,Little Johnny should be in the Morgue
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#9]
after columbine, i knew some poor kid in high school was gonna have hell to pay jsut couse he liked hunting, little did i know, it would be me. to make a VARY long story short, false acuations were made as part of a sort of mud slinging campaign, and my life has been a kind of hell ever since. i have a vary rare perspective on these events. im not saying its right, but people need to realize alot of the time its not fucked up kids shooting the normal ones. its kids that were fucked up by other kids shooting at even more fucked up kids all produced by a fucked up system and culture. my experiances go far beyond most peoples understanding of the subject. the big problem is these kids arnt just shooting the assholes who drove them too it, their jsut shooting everyone they see. these shooting will never stop until some person who is much smarter than anyone i ever met figures out a way to get at teh core issue, human relations and the way everyone treats and thinks about everyone else.
i guess you could just file this one under "man why cant we all jsut get along"
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Check this out:

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/03/05/school.shooting.08/index.html[/url]

Seems that as of the close of business on Monday the young murderer Charles Andrew "Andy" Williams had not been visited either at the jail or the police station by any family members.  Only two men from the Public Defenders office had been to see him.  Some family he has got there.[%|]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#11]
If the parents cared enough to vist their murderous lunatic son in jail, their son probably wouldn't have turned out to be a murderous lunatic.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#12]
imbroglio probably hit the nail on the head in his post. Ritalin or prozak! I remember reading of lawsuits against the manufacturer . Seems that a study revealed 67% of these type shootings studied the nuts were on med.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Daddy lived in the San Diego area, Mommy, as GunLvrPhD has pointed out is living in Maryland.
Kid went to Jr High in MD, flown out to start HS in Cali.

I am detecting a pattern here.

Bicostal parents who time shared their kid like he was a condo or boat or something, just another part of their community property.  No wonder he went homocidal.[v][:(!]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Were on med is the operative term PAPPYO.

As I said before, many of these shooters were on anti-depressants.  Very few of them actually had any in their systems when they commited their crimes.  Most took themselves off against medical advice.  Those drugs are prescribed for people with psychiatric problems, most killers have psychiatric problems, it stands to reason that many of them were on Ritilian or a SSRI at one point or another before they started killing people.

Its not the drugs falt anymore than it was the guns fault.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I think ArmdLbrl is right on this one. But, the large numbers of kids on psyco meds these days is a symptom of another problem. Instead of trying to deal with the kid's troubles, too many parents take the easy way out and dope the kid up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Rich in CM: A couple of comments:

First of all, not everybody in Kalifornia is a g-ddamn liberal.  If you discount San Francisco, LA, and Sacramento, you would get the equivalent of Texas.
View Quote

Well there may be a few good guys there but you are severely outnumbered by the communist.  Sorry to paint with a broad brush.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:41:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Since the young alleged killer didn't use one of our beloved "semiautomatic" handguns, the new media buzzword I hear now is [b]"long barreled"[/b].

He allegedly reloaded at least four times.

Ban the speedloaders!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:22:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:41:49 AM EDT
[#19]
ArmdLbrl maybe I,m to old (44)But I sure dont think there were that many F.U kids on script.Med. when I was in H.S. GEEEEEZZZ seems like half the country on some kinda HAPPY PILL. Is it me but it seems like all these kids come from mid-upmid class? all white holmes! This is starting to look like a white thing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#20]
When I was in HS, a little skinny guy like this kid would take the teasing and keep his mouth shut. All the while he's taking weight lifting in PE and by his junior year he's going around getting major payback. That's how it worked when I was that age. The problem is the new MTV generation and their need for instant gratification. Don't parents teach their kids patience anymore?
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#21]
posted by osprey21:

Any parent that allows his/her kids to be put on that shit,or any associated drugs should be jailed and the key
                      thrown away!
                      Now...where the @%#* is my Prozac!
View Quote

In some places, if you refused, the school will throw you in JAIL for Child Abuse.

Too bad this story could not have been more like the one were that Gun Owner saved all those office worker Lives, but I guess that story did Not Enough Blood to make the Front Page.

^
www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master
www.DigitalAngel.net/da_patent/index.htm

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth
Liberate Your Mind

FIXED BAYONETS

VX

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 4:41:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Public Execution For The Idiot And Parents Of Idiots Bet One Thing They Would Get There Shit together Real Quick Anyone Wanna Bet!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#23]
They think guns are the problem, I happen to remember back in school we were allowed to bring a gun for show-and-tell!  We ALL had gun safey courses and were very carefull.  Not one of the kids was on ANY medication.  WE had teachers that would whap us or lock us in the closet if we got out of line.  There seems to be a connection with dicipline (lack of) combined with prescribed drugs and their effects on these shootings.  
Parents seem to think that a good smack from a teacher every so often for diciplinary purposes, is more appaling than a kid shooting up their school.

PS. Get a good gun safe-keep the ammo seperate and use trigger locks.  It seems extreme but what the hell-it will keep the innocent alive.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#24]
What the fuck is wrong with all you goddamn liberals in PRK? Get your kids off the dope and in the church and this shit would stop
View Quote

Why don't you do some research before saying such a quote.

Has anybody every done any research on the level of gun restrictions in each state where a school or work place shooting has occured? It would be interesting to see if the actual death rates were higher or lower in those states with extemely strict laws
View Quote

School shootings last few years
1996- Washington
1997-Alaska, Mississippi, Kentucky,Arkansas
1998-Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Oregon, Virginia
1999-Colorado, Georgia, Oklahoma
2000-Michigan, Florida
2001-California

What this list shows to me is that gun laws don't seem to make any difference one way or the other in regards to school shootings.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#25]
After reading all the posts I want to put in a few words.

These medications stated are to treat depression.  The Meds will give them energy and when stopped abruptly, they start mentally circling the bowl again.  The end result is a energetic, motivated, mentally ill child.  Usually this ends in suicide or what you see here.  Alcohol will negate the effects of the medication also.

Kids sometime can't realize that after high school there is life. Their stuck in today and tomorrow and thats it.  

I think schools today ban fighting, and make the penaltys so severe that an all or nothing mentality sets in.  If I beat the S*** out of this guy and get expelled, why not go all the way?  

Perception of the jail terms for the crime isn't existant.  That has proven itself with younger perps.  The older ones tend to go out in a murder, suicide "cowardice blaze of glory."

Buy a GOOD F****N gun safe.  Instead of your new Bushy spend 800 bucks on one.  When I worked retail we were sued because our 85 dollar gun cabinet got jimmied opened by a 14 year old.  He killed himself after access.  If you have too many guns to fit in a safe, put the rifle bolts or firing mechanism parts in it.

Many people have had guns available while in school.  Noone did this stuff through early 90s.  I think the liberals themselves are to blame in part for this.  Blame the tool, not the mentality and exterior condition(s) that lead to it.

Today in Amerikan schools teasing may cause you and innocent people to become a target.  Thats undeniable.

Who or what is to Blame?        

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Mad Matt is right, these drugs are overrprescribed.  Self indulgant parents use them to control their kids so they can ignore them and spend more time making money.  

However, another problem is that many kids who need them are [i]not[/i] getting them.

There is still a strong thread of beleaf in this country that mental illness is a moral failing not a medical problem.  So many parents do not take their kids in for treatment when they really need it.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Gun used described as Arminius, Target model revolver .22LR cal.

blue book states manufactured previously in Zella-Mehlis, Germany c. 1922-1970s

listed at $90 @ 100%
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#28]
If you look on the same page that the School Shooting Solutions Poll is on at www.thesandiegochannel.com and read the latest story you will see that they asked the boys who knew about this kids plans over the weekend to not come back to school when it opens on Wednesday.  The school district is afraid of violence against them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Why is it necessary to bash an entire state every time something tragic happens? Not all Californians are Liberal Wackos.

Yes, the shooting at Santana High School was horrible, and most likely would have been prevented, had the shooter's friends acted on his threats. But must we all come to this forum to cap on our fellow citizens from California, just because the tragic event happened in California. As a Law Abiding,Voting,Self-Employed, Conservative,Church Going resident of California I am getting a bit tired of everyone else in the country generalizing about Californians. Lighten up a little. Question: All of you capping on California, are your states crime free, and devoid of Prisons? Probably not.

More food for thought, the shooter and his father aren't even from California, they have only been in state about a year, after moving here from Maryland. Why don't we all talk constructively about how to prevent senseless crimes such as these, instead of capping on each other.

Elarski
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 5:00:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Elarski - Isn't that just evidence that Kalifornia changes people...?
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 5:25:47 AM EDT
[#31]
We are reaping the rewards of decades of liberalism, the neutering of all traditional male role modles (fathers, policemen, firemen, the military) the systematic destruction and ridicule of familys and the aplication of elastic morality. This unfortunate scene will continue to play itself out for at least the next generation or until the apearance of true adversity (Major conflict, catastrophic market crash, ect.). Human history has shown time and time again that when one places ones head in the sand and retreats into a fantasy world reality seems all the more harsh.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#32]
"Why is it necessary to bash an entire state every time something tragic happens? Not all Californians are Liberal Wackos."...Elarski

Why not?

The people in California elect, and keep electing people who have no regard for the 2nd Amendment. And they are elected by the MAJORITY of the voters in California. So it stands to reason that California, on the whole, is flawed. Your elected politicians prefer to pander to the PC idiots who are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I used to live in California...Lived there for over 20 years. I moved out of the state 15 years ago because I was Fed-Up with the Nazi-Style agenda of the far Left.

And regardless of your arguement, I will continue to bash Californnia until such time as the elected officials start making sense with their legislation.

If you feel that you are a colateral victim because of the way California is viewed on this board...oh well.

You can cry "Foul" all that you want...AT least THAT freedom is still allowed and not under the gun by your elected officials, yet.

Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Early Chow Recruit:
We are reaping the rewards of decades of liberalism, the neutering of all traditional male role modles (fathers, policemen, firemen, the military) the systematic destruction and ridicule of familys and the aplication of elastic morality. This unfortunate scene will continue to play itself out for at least the next generation or until the apearance of true adversity (Major conflict, catastrophic market crash, ect.). Human history has shown time and time again that when one places ones head in the sand and retreats into a fantasy world reality seems all the more harsh.

Semper Fi
View Quote

You are right on Early Chow Recruit.  We live in a society which is decaying, and the "skool violence" is just one symptom of this.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#34]
When I went to school we had very easy access to guns, but shooting up your high school was unthinkable. So what's changed in 30 years? Like roberts said...parenting,parenting. Don't let TV and computers raise your kids.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#35]
It is because of the kalidiots the 1994 "assault weapon" ban was created! It is because of the kalidiots hollywood and all of the flaming anti-gun actors exist! It is because of the kalidiots diane feinstein exists! It is because of the kalidiots that damned nest of commies called berkely exists!

DAMN YOU KALIDIOTS!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
It is because of the kalidiots the 1994 "assault weapon" ban was created! It is because of the kalidiots hollywood and all of the flaming anti-gun actors exist! It is because of the kalidiots diane feinstein exists! It is because of the kalidiots that damned nest of commies called berkely exists!

DAMN YOU KALIDIOTS!!!!!
View Quote

Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself... [:D]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top