Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2001 3:53:16 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I could find a chart or diagram that shows all the relative sizes of caliber vs. millimeter in a good visual format?  I have searched the 'net high and low to no avail so far.  I know somone here has to know where I can find one!

Thanks again, kids!

~smug
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll make one tomorrow in AutoCAD. That'd be a relly easy project to do.

Ian
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone know where I could find a chart or diagram that shows all the relative sizes of caliber vs. millimeter in a good visual format?  I have searched the 'net high and low to no avail so far.  I know somone here has to know where I can find one!

Thanks again, kids!

~smug
View Quote

[url]https://gateway.hornady.com/web_store.cgi?page=storehome.html&cart_id=[/url] Go to the bottom and look at the charts.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, this is what I came up with... what do you think?  

I have 2 files:

JPEG : [url]www.routertech.com/calibers.jpg[/url]
Visio 2000: [url]www.routertech.com/calibers.vsd[/url]

It looks best if you download it and view it off your hard drive.

Enjoy   ~smug

[img]www.routertech.com/calibers.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]
[URL]http://www.calweb.com/~haas/ammoguide/runammo.html[/URL]

Someone was kind enough to post this for me once upon a time. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top