Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2001 5:39:20 AM EDT
As I look back'we the people'[b]used to have alot more freedoms.[/b]Can you believe that some 'yuppiegeek' actually would not let his kid ride (To horsey riding academy) in a vehicle that was a few years old because it did not have the NEW safety airbags in dash + doors! WTF!:rant of:"Back to the topic,I realize the only constant w/time is change,but I'd hope for the better,not the WORSE as seems to be the trend.I think this TIME-OUT crap for kids is foolish crap,or medicate them so they cause less trouble.WTF? And the firearms situation in this country...well I'd think we'd all agree on this one.[pissed]This craps making me pre-maturly grey,bald and older.Why is this happening to our population?....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top