Hehehehehe

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/384549-468x60warning-ani.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm surprised they have time to bash Goatboy over there.  Usually they are too busy planning for the end of the world and calling for the wholesale slaughter of police officers, federal employees, judges, and other government types.  They also espouse to have a God given right to shoot police who harass them (traffic stops).

Oh, and don't you dare question their support for a would-be cop killer (Steve Anderson) or question their motives when discussing the proposed overthrow of our elected government... or you'll get your account suspended.  They don't want anything to do with law and order and they certainly don't want some malcontent coming around reminding them of their paranoia or insanity... whichever the case may be.

Laugh, their insults might actually have some teeth if they weren't so blatantly looney.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm surprised they have time to bash Goatboy over there.  Usually they are too busy planning for the end of the world and calling for the wholesale slaughter of police officers, federal employees, judges, and other government types.  They also espouse to have a God given right to shoot police who harass them (traffic stops).

View Quote

Don't forget that they are too busy perfecting the "bump", and fine-tuning their SKSs.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't forget that they are too busy perfecting the "bump", and fine-tuning their SKSs.
View Quote

LAUGH!  That's right... the tactical bump to be used when dispatching "gubberment" JBT's with heavenly force.

I really got a kick out of how cheap they pride themselves on being.  They were talking about making their own LBE gear because the Russian stuff (cheap) was too expensive.  

I'm sure "JBT's" read their posts and laugh their collective asses off.  If by some act of God 10 of them actually found the balls to do what they're always threatening to do... the battle would look something like the U.S. vs. the Taliban.  Laugh, it wouldn't even be a useful training exercise for the "JBT's".
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

LAUGH!  That's right... the tactical bump to be used when dispatching "gubberment" JBT's with heavenly force.

I really got a kick out of how cheap they pride themselves on being.  They were talking about making their own LBE gear because the Russian stuff (cheap) was too expensive.  

I'm sure "JBT's" read their posts and laugh their collective asses off.  If by some act of God 10 of them actually found the balls to do what they're always threatening to do... the battle would look something like the U.S. vs. the Taliban.  Laugh, it wouldn't even be a useful training exercise for the "JBT's".
View Quote

Yeah, well there are a bunch of people here now trying to make this site just like Assault Web. Haven't you looked at the William Cooper thread recently wgunn?  All the "certain individuals" in question have posted there...
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, well there are a bunch of people here now trying to make this site just like Assault Web. Haven't you looked at the William Cooper thread recently wgunn?  All the "certain individuals" in question have posted there...
View Quote

I haven't read that thread yet... I guess I wander over and check it out.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#8]
goatboy, say it ain't so !

I never heard of the site and in five minutes I'll forget and hope never to remember.

Do that be a "lizard" tail ??
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Haha Made 'ya look !   [:D]

I guess there really IS more than one goatboy in the world...
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I like assaultweb.
c-rock
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like assaultweb.
c-rock
View Quote

Yeah...  I do too.

I just thought it was funny to see the expression "Goat Boy" used and was bored at the time.   [BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top