Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2001 4:13:03 AM EDT
This is getting to be a bit scary.

US Patriot Act:
Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act

[url]http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=143236[/url]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:48:31 AM EDT
[#2]
 Welcome to the American Police State.  Buy some ammo guys.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:02:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Black helicopters for everyone!
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#7]
After reading that article I want to know how Congress can just supercede the Constitution with the stroke of a few pens???

I can see where this is going.

A gunowner is going to defend him/herself against illegal intrusions into their home and end up in a gun battle as the bad guy. I'm not advocating violence like in some recent threads but how do I know who is coming into my home or place of business.
It would seem to me that a criminal is a criminal.
Does a law passed by Congress and signed by POTUS exempt law-enforcement from following the Constitution?
This is reinforcing the idea that there are not many "safe" politicians. I mean ones that respect the Constitution and will defend it.

Quoted:
Black helicopters for everyone!
View Quote

GF, are you saying that I am just crying wolf?

I don't believe in black helicopters but I do think the UN is not for our benefit and would like the US to lose it's sovereignty and come under UN direction.

Some may call it paranoia, I think it's just human nature to want more power and there are a few of those around. Some look like Saddam Hussein and others wear a coat and tie.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top