Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/9/2001 10:25:53 AM EDT
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011109/wl/people_prince_charles.html[/url] By J. MICHAEL LYONS, Associated Press Writer RIGA, Latvia (AP) - A 16-year-old-girl who slapped Prince Charles in the face with a red carnation was formally charged Friday with endangering the life of a high official. Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:28:16 AM EDT
Dopey Brits. I thought they said banning guns would put an end to deadly assaults like this one. No offense to any Dopey Brits out there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:33:23 AM EDT
Well I can see I'm not the only one to see this. LOL! All I want to know is with all the left wing cry bibies in he UK will somebody slap her with something cuz she killed that poor flower?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:19 AM EDT
Is there something about carnations that I don't know? Should I be selling a rifle to buy a bunch of these before they get banned? [:)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:23 AM EDT
I'm confused, which one is the high official now, the flower or Prince Charles?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:40 AM EDT
Funny - she hit him in the face as a means of protesting the war. Why didn't I think of that??? Violence as a means of promoting peace. Of course, SOMEONE should hit this guy in the head for dumping Di and shagging a goat like Camilla. What's in their tea over there???
Top Top