Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2001 10:50:43 AM EDT
I've never been once, although I can't believe what a stir one can cause by using the term, "jewed". [:D]

Anyhow, why were ya' booted, for how long were ya' booted, and (this last one's askng for trouble!) what do you think of the mod [(:)]who booted ya?

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I smell trouble brewing.....  [;)]

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just wondering what I will will for receiving the most votes...  [:D]

Make this into a POLL, because it could get interesting.  For the sake of your account status, [u]EVERYONE[/u] should refrain from comments and descriptive explanations!
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
This one serves no useful purpose.  WW, are you feeling neglected??
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been booted AS a moderator, because I dared to say any cop who tried to take my guns would be shot. Does that count? [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm just wondering what I will will for receiving the most votes...  [:D]

Make this into a POLL, because it could get interesting.  For the sake of your account status, [u]EVERYONE[/u] should refrain from comments and descriptive explanations!
View Quote

I'll take half of your advice... what should the question be for the poll?

And why not get descriptive? There's nothing wrong with "m*ther f*cker!!" and "!!#@*!" style obscenities... [flame]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top