BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 6:55:51 AM EDT
and have Israel join NATO. "An attack on one is an attack on all."

What do ya think?
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Bringing in Israel is a bad idea.. IMHO .. We need all of the Muslim nations we can get right now inviting the Jews to the party would alienate them....pat
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#2]
We need Muslim nations like we need a hole in the head.  Every damned one of them supports this bunch of terrorists.  Screw 'em all.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Great Idea!  That would be interresting.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Norm as much as I'd like to disagree it is beginning to look like that.
Ramadan is a Muslin religion event, if we are just bombing Muslins then maybe we should stop, BUT we are not warring against Muslins, so why does the Arab countries want us to stop.
I'd like to tell those countries that we will stop bombing during Ramadan, BUT if any terrorist attacks during Thanksgiving to after New Years will bring a Nuclear attack against all countries that have a majority of Muslins.
If you want us to stop then maybe you'd better get them to stop. Put the responsibility back on them.

my .02$
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#5]
can't we just make some more b-52's?
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't agree war is total, FIGHT KILL AND BREAK THINGS. I say esculate the level of violence  10 fold during ramadan. Make those SOB's beg for death.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Norm gets my vote.[heavy]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:27:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We need Muslim nations like we need a hole in the head.  Every damned one of them supports this bunch of terrorists.  Screw 'em all.
View Quote

This entire event started because of a terror attack on US soil but will end with a fight over oil.

Remember that the US gets [b]60%[/b] of it's oil from the Middle East. If we were to alienate them now then we would ruin an already sluggish economy.

Put your personal thoughts aside and think of the big picture...[size=3]OIL[/size=3]

Alex
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 1:20:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top