Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2001 6:03:53 PM EST
First off, does anyone here work for www.impactguns.com? I placed an order over a week ago with them and to this day all I have recieved was an auto response to the order. Since then I have sent two e-mails inquiring about the status of my order with no response other than the auto response of them recieving the e-mail. Is anyone else having the same problem getting in touch with www.impactguns.com? Are they just insanely busy and I'm just freaking out? They don't list a phone number on their site so that really is bugging me. Sorry, just need to vent.[BD] Lethal [grenade]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:24:00 PM EST
Try this number: (801)393-2474.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:25:32 PM EST
TimpAR, So that will get me to www.impactguns.com's office?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:36:23 PM EST
Don't work for them, but I do stop in their store from time to time. It's a nice little shop in the industrial park. What did you buy from them? I will tell you one thing judging by the way their store is set up I wouldn't put it past them to have misplaced an order slip. Just bug them. They are good people there.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:38:05 PM EST
I ordered some Thermolds from them...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:37:40 PM EST
I recently bought a SureFire flashlight from them. A day or two after ordering thorugh the web site they sent an email saying it was on backorder. About a month later I received an email with the UPS tracking number and it's clipped to my pocket as we speak.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:11:47 PM EST
I got in touch with them via landline today...everything seems to be on backorder, especially items like magazines(ie.Thermolds). But I think that is pretty much the same with all the other places that sell tactical type equipment/weaponry right now.[:\] Thanks [b]TimpAR[/b] for the phone number and everybody else who had info on www.impactguns.com(impacttactical). This thread wasn't to burn www.impactguns.com or their service, I understand since the events on Sept. 11th that most everybody's job has gotten at least a little hectic, especially in this market.[whacko] Lethal [heavy] "Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst"
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:29:37 PM EST
Doesn't surprise me. I'm a frequent visitor at Impact and I don't recall them ever having many thermolds in stock. Nice store though.
Top Top