Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 11:40:41 PM EDT
I guess FOX is slowly turning Speedvision into the "All NASCAR channel". I fucking hate NASCAR! There are more and more NASCAR shows on every time I turn it on.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=4]BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size=4][devil]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, except it seems more like the infomercial and Nascar channel.

Argh.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya know, I had Speedvision at my old house. When I moved it wasn't offered from the new cable company. I called the cable company once a month to inquire as to when it would be available. Thought about getting a dish. Became available about a year ago. I was happy. News broke. Fox buys Speedvision. I saw the future. Speedvision becomes NASCARvision. I was sad. No more Goodwood. No more F1. No more SCCA runoffs. No more 24 hour coverage of either Le Mans or Daytona. It's almost as bas as if the 2nd was taken away.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Watching cars go around in a cirlce is about as exciting as watching paint dry or grass grow.

I never understood people who want to watch *someone* else do something, it just doesn't click with me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:41:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Speedvison is almost as bad as TNN anymore. I love F1, SCCA, and motor cycle racing. To bad that all you can watch with any regularity is NASCAR.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#6]
NASCAR= turn to the left,
turn to the left,
turn to the left,
turn to the left,
turn to the left,
(Repeat 2000 times for 500 mile race!)

give me open wheel racing or sports car races any day.
TRW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top