Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 3:06:30 PM EDT
I am receiving my first rifle, the RRA LEGP, this week. (Thank you AR15.com members!)
I was wondering if there are any gravel pits or state forest areas to shoot in Pierce or Thurston County WA.  I am aware of Granite Falls, but that's a pretty good trek from Pierce County.  
Also, since I am new to the area, what are the top gun clubs to join in Pierce County/South King County? Thanks in advance!
BTW, first post, I am not really sure I did this correctly.  -websensei
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Gravel Pit out past Enumclaw in the little village of Greenwater (on the outskirts).

South of Puyallup there is a Sportsmans club that is pretty ok.

Good luck
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#2]
A few indoor ranges are around. I go to Wade's Eastside Guns, though that's in Bellevue. There are quit a few indoor ranges in the King Co. area, if you're near there.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Gravel pits near Greenwater sounds pretty good.  Anything in Thurston county? BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top