Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2001 10:04:10 AM EDT
Any fellow Norge's here?

It is so nice to de a descendant of the highest humans on the evoloutionary scale. Anyone else up here with me?

McDarwin
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#1]
^   ^   ^    ^    ^

B^_^_^_^_^_T^_^_^_^_^_^_T^_^_^_^_^_^
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#2]
McUzi:

YES....you are the only one.  The only drawback to being a woodhead is that every time you scratch you get slivers!

Celebrating your uniqueness!.....Geno
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple of Norwegian mates. Is that close enough?

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#4]
"It is so nice to de a descendant of the highest humans on the evoloutionary scale."

Didn't the Germans formerly think this way?  Look what happened to them.[;D]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#5]
My grandma's Norwegian, making me 1/4.  Very nice country.  My friend was so taken with it she's trying to go to grad school there in Oslo.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but what you REALLY want to say is that
it's too bad you aren't a Swede! Heh, heh heh
John H Osterholm
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#7]
McUZI, It looks like it's just you and me!! DON'T YA KNOW. I don't like to brag that there is Norsk in me. Coming from ND which is "Norwegian infested".

Later,
  hawkin
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a 1/4 Swede, Hascook(sp.), does that count?  Scandahoovians! Ja! Sure, ya betcha!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Any fellow italians...Creators of the worlds' best food?

McBetter than McNorges
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#10]
1/2 Norwegian 1/2 German Uff da eh?
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:46:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Mcuzi-i've warned everyone i know in Roxboro that you may be moving there..Dick
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I am halfway there to being a full Norsk and have been there once, just over 20 years ago.  "Har du penger?"  and "Ja kan ikke snakker Norsk," probably both horribly misspelled, are the only phrases I can remember.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#14]
and I thought he was from Florida
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I live in Canada, but my father was born and raised in Norway. I went there for a Summer and stayed on my families farm, and that is where I shot a rifle for the first time. I also met a friend of my Unlce who had the largest gun collection I have ever seen. His entire house was wall to wall firearms, from modern to historical. I remember going in his back yard and firing a submachine gun that could be taken apart and would fit in a small box. He also had a great looking daughter! It's a great place to live, very similar to where I live now, British Columbia. I'm planning on going back in the next couple of years, and maybe go shooting with my Unlce and his friend.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I live in Canada, but my father was born and raised in Norway. I went there for a Summer and stayed on my families farm, and that is where I shot a rifle for the first time. I also met a friend of my Unlce who had the largest gun collection I have ever seen. His entire house was wall to wall firearms, from modern to historical. I remember going in his back yard and firing a submachine gun that could be taken apart and would fit in a small box. He also had a great looking daughter! It's a great place to live, very similar to where I live now, British Columbia. I'm planning on going back in the next couple of years, and maybe go shooting with my Unlce and his friend.

As for being high on the evolutionary scale, anyone who would ski jump the way they do it, is probably on the lower steps of the evolutionary scale. Maybe one step above a Lemming.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#17]
RG is probably closer to Norway than any of us here.

My e-mail address is in Amsterdam, Holland (it is, really!). That's near Norway I guess.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#18]
ya ya i be 3/4 nor-ski, but last name starts with a Mc
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#21]
im kinda like www.lefse.com
gotta support da local guys. nothing better than getting it fresh. mmm....
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#22]
No, but I've been to HARSTAD, Norway and drank beer with a girl named Line, a redheaded hottie and a real scratcher!
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Full blooded Swede here - south Texas origins though. Never been to the motherland. Probably never will. I don't plan to leave the US for any reason any time soon - not even to Canada.
Now if I ever get a vacation, that might be different....

[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top