Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 1:10:20 PM EDT
I deleted the last thread because it became a pissing match between some members.......anyway I have a sponser!! My Grandama said that the lack of money shouldn't be holding me back from leaving my wife so she will help all she can........with this new turn in events I am meeting with my lawyer and looking to get out as early at next weekend......I am going to move MY stuff into storage and find a hotel that has rates per month that allows pets.  This brings a smile to my face knowing that might only have to put up with her sh!t for one more week.

She tried killing the dog yesterday by throwing her out into traffic because "I spend too much time with her".  Isn't that some crap?  I will keep yall updated.

and yes I am still 100% Hokie after that piss-poor game on Sat.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I only sorta followed the last post.

Sounds like that lady needs some good drugs.  Even after you leave she still needs some help.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey get your dog over to grannys asap. Crazy Bi&^h! Nobody messes with my dog. Unlike women they are always faithful.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Man she is fucking pyscho.  I'm surprise she hasn't tried to push [i]YOU[/i] out into traffic.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
As screwed up as it sounds, I still can't feel sorry for a marriage ending.

Best to you VT - you gonna needs it. i got a feeling you ain't gonna be free of all this all that soon.

Watch yer six.

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
What about moving in with Grandma?  True, there would be that old-people smell, but she's family, she'll never throw your butt out.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I am not moving in with my Grandma....she is giving me a couple k for lodging and legal expenses.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck man, one of my friends got divorced about 2 years ago.  He was'nt rid of her though until about 6 months ago.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
VTHOKIESHOOTER,

I am a big believer in marriage and strongly feel that two people should always try to sort things out at all costs.  [i]However, your situation is in a whole different catagory[/i].  Not only do I support what you are doing but I also want to congradulate you on your maturity of doing the right thing.  There is a reason why most churches have annulments of marriages, and yours definitely fits the bill.

Stay safe...and watch your six.  If you aren't keeping an events log yet I highly suggest you start.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Man it really sucks when someone in your family loses it. It sounds like your wife is has lost it and she is violent get out now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
There you are!  I was wondering what happened to that thread.  Sounds like you had better get out now while you still can.  Believe me, I know what angry/crazy women can and will do.  If you'll recall, me and my wife were going at it as well.  Things are civil now, but I never know when things will head downhill.  Anyway, send me an e-mail at [email protected], we'll keep our previous conversation going.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#11]
VT, the first thing you need to do, as painful as it might be, is to get an order of protection against her. That way you'll be protected if she comes after you, and that way you'll beat her to the punch and therefore be able to keep your arms.

Now, are we going to free Gilley or not?
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top