Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 8:16:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Those guys really seem to like the AKS-74U. Every time ol' Osama or a Taliban official give an interview they have one on their lap or leaning against a wall.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, he's a bit dumber than that as he has a 5.45 gpa.

Gotta wonder why those guys put a cumbersome 40 round RPK 74 magazine in a Krinkov.  The whole point behind a Krinkov is having a compact CQB/Emergency weapon.  

Besides, if those guys actually shoot those often, they better hope they can adapt signing to their language as the'll all be deaf!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
So when the Taliban finally take over the world, we too can lay guns on our desks and look bored.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#4]
And he was in a happy mood when that pic was taken.

I had a teacher like that, but he kept a yard stick there cause our school system said that automatic rifles were a bit extreme.

Just don't chew gum in his class.
Ice
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#5]
funny i thought this was gonna be about schools that let kids get insane GPAs from extra credit and stuff...  my high school was all male and our honors and ap classes got five and seven percent tacked on their grade (done by percentiles) to compensate (meaning that the kids who took easy classes wouldnt be the head of the class).  Our "sister" school was real slick tho.  they gave their GPAs on a 4.5 scale, so until you knew this you'd think a girl with a 3.7 was  brain... Once i knew that i never wondered how they all got into such "good" colleges considering how dumb a lot of them were.
-bill putting this thread in it's place
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top