Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 5:55:34 AM EDT
Took it to the range yesterday for the first time...

First, let me say that no less than 13 people stopped to comment on the embroidered logo and look of the case!  Yeah, I was BMOR yesterday (Big Man On Range).

Well, it was lightly raining on and off for a while.  Nothing heavy, just a little sprinkling every now and then.  I was a bit concerned about my nice new case though.  Rest assured, all that water just beaded up and wiped right off!  It also held my AR10, mags, and "light duty" cleaning kit perfectly.

Also, being a soft case, it is surprisingly rigid and offers quite a bit more "impact" protection than you might think.

If you need a case, I highly recommend one of these.  Get in touch with JLA, they are sooooo worth the money if only for the ooh factor from others on the range... [;D]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top