Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2001 5:48:49 PM EDT
Finally, I'm able to get back. For what ever reason my old computer would not work on either forum since the old one went down and it's been almost a month since I've been able to read the forums. Talk about withdrawal. I've missed all you guys (and gals). So have I missed anything exciting?
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back my friend.
[beer]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back Pthfndr!
Of course you've missed a few things, you know this crowd.[;)]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
We missed ya buddy..welcome home!!
And in a few more weeks I will be able to come up and see ya at Sac Valley...can't wait!!

[uzi]..[sniper]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to see another "old timer" Pthfndr!  I'm still depressed that Edward has not integrated the old forums in this format.  I had over 4000 posts and now I'm just a newbie! [;)]

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I would of gone into withdrawl. Good to see you back. Did you ever apply for that CCW? MWT
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell me about it CMOS!

I feel like such a newbie that I might start posting "AK vs AR, what's your name mean?, SHTF, etc." type posts!!!!!!

Balming

http://balmingsmilitaria.safeshopper.com/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top