Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 6:04:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a war, isn't it?
View Quote

No, not quite yet.  When the "Islamic Gentlemen" detonate the WMD or Bioweapon and kill a "few" thousand more, then it will be a war.

America, The Soft...[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/ups/dvx_rune/grumble.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:09:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Cluster bombs are cool.

I saw a video of Tornado dumping those out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:17:33 AM EDT
[#3]
CNN....?  Oh! You mean ANN (Anthrax News Network)

I think they're underestimating the Afghani children, those kids probably know a heck of a lot more about military hardware than the average US kid.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CNN....?  Oh! You mean ANN (Anthrax News Network)

I think they're underestimating the Afghani children, those kids probably know a heck of a lot more about military hardware than the average US kid.
View Quote

I just hope they don't really consider pen pals with the innocent Afghan children.  Probably come back laced with ANTHRAX![X][X][X][X]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe they think a proper way to fight a war is to draw numbers, if your number gets drawn you are now a politicly correct war casualty and you are put to death in some humane way.

These people dont realize that war is horrable and that is why civalized people try not to envage in war..  the sheer horrow of what goes on during a war is suppsed to be a detterent to war....

I dont want to hear about how we are killing innocents over there from CNN anymore.  theyve killed over 6000 here in an unprovoked attacked in a time of peace.
they had around 3-4 weeks to peacefully turn over the terroists,  
But no they refused to resovle this peacefully because the did not think the US military would actually bomb.  
they were wrong.
if they want their county to stop being bombed the answer is simple ,
turn over and stop suppurting these torrerist
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#6]
When did this STOP being a war, and start being some stupid PC campaign
View Quote

This war staring becoming PC when  they changed the fucking name of the operation!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I am ready for the big bombs to start dropping.  

What do Kabul and Heroshima have in common?

Nothing Yet.

I hate CNN to by the way.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Heck...  I'm gonna go and volunteer to paint pictures of food on the cluster bomb units before they're dropped.

Fuck the Talimonkeys.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Any Afghan kids who pick up cluster bomblets are probably doing so to recycle them in booby traps. [xx(]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry guys, but I'm leaning the other way on this one.  We need to stop the bombing immediately and start telling the American people the truth.  Otherwise, it's just Soviet invasion, take II.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sorry guys, but I'm leaning the other way on this one.  We need to stop the bombing immediately and start telling the American people the truth.  Otherwise, it's just Soviet invasion, take II.
View Quote

... just what are they "lying" to us about?

... they drew first blood!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too much "guilt" on your conscience?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:10:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Talking about stupidity, the local news anchor said this morning that "B-52's are dropping specially made carpet bombs that are designed to create large explosions" WTF?  Talking about pulling bullsh!t out of your ass, just who told this joker about military hardware?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top