Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2001 6:46:35 PM EDT
We had a thread about this here last year, and I thought it would be fun to do it again. Who here thiks they have had a run in with a ghost?

Closest thing I can come up with is a shadowy figure I saw while hunting one night that dissappeared behind a sage brush. Given the area though, it is definately possible that a person just dropped out of sight (meaning I don't think it was a ghost).

Kyle
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not telling.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh crap, not again.

Kyle
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pumpkin1.gif[/img]Boo![img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pumpkin1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Treetop---- aren't you the one that didn't want to respond to my "ouija board" topic about a year ago? Other than to tell me to "get rid of it now".

Your hiding something. C'mon tell us. Its Halloween.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Another Cop that I work with killed an armed robber 2 years ago. He swears that he sometimes sees the guy on the street and when he double takes, the dude vanishes. No shit, that's what he says. It's freaky because he's a real level headed guy and he is very serious when he says it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
For my grandma's 1yr death anniversary, I think I saw her shadow walking up stairs. Also, one time, I heard and saw another shadow walking up the stairs in my house. I thought nothing of it because I thought it was my cousin. I seen my cousin downstairs and every single piece of hair on my body literally stood up! I went back up there later, and nobody was there. Scared the shit out of me. I have some other stories, but that will take too long to type.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Treetop---- aren't you the one that didn't want to respond to my "ouija board" topic about a year ago? Other than to tell me to "get rid of it now".

Your hiding something. C'mon tell us. Its Halloween.
View Quote

I hinted at my reasons for the Ouija Board advice. I ended up getting in a heated discussion with a female, and would prefer not to relive it...
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Treetop--- ok
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Late one Saturday night after installing 30 something computer systems in a bay at work I caught the shape of a figure walking down the hallway though the cubes. The guy was wearing a dark blue uniform like our security guards so I didn't think anything of it for a second until I realized that this guy would have been seven foot tall because he was head and shoulders above the 5'6" cube walls. I dropped my work and walked to where I saw the guy walking. Gone. So I went to security and asked them who the new huge guy was and he said what are you talking about - no one new was hired.

This ghost has been very active in the build with people hearing him walk up behind them on the sub-floor. The guy also likes to turn lights on and off in the bays.
View Quote

[size=6]HEY! Wait a second![/size=6]

Imbrog|io already told us that story on the last ghost thread-but all his posts are gone, so it's hard to prove...

You don't suppose...? Have I really...?

Nah, nobody has enough time to be both Paul and Imbrog|io-

do they?

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#11]
If I remember right Imbrog|io's story last year was about an abandoned wharehouse where he used to play paintball, but other than the location the stories seem very similar.

Kyle
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I grew up in a home that was terribly "disturbed". After 35 years, I still have nightmares about the place.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I refues to let this go![;D]

Paul, you are so, soooooo busted, man![:D]

10/22 and a .38 my a$$...

Water damage to an FAL...Whose? Oops, mine, as Imbrog|io!

Taurus revolver or Rossi-can you remember? I caught that one too.

Yeah, Paul, I think the odd's of the tow of you telling the exact same story are slim. Very slim.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top