Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 12:14:14 PM EDT
Considering getting one,it a 9mm fold in half 16" barrel. Is it reliable?,saw it in this months issue of handguns.[):)]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few threads on this... try the Search feature.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Considering getting one,it a 9mm fold in half 16" barrel. Is it reliable?,saw it in this months issue of handguns.[):)]
View Quote

I've known a couple of guys who bought one. The resounding opinion is that they're a piece of shit. Stay away from them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The list price is $383.  Don't pay over that.  From what I've seen posted elsewhere, many dealers are asking much more than that for it.

BobCole wrote:
I've known a couple of guys who bought one.  The resounding opinion is that they're a piece of...
View Quote

You know a couple of guys with one already?  Are you sure you know what you're talking about?  According to the smith I talked to at Kel-Tec, they just started shipping them a week and a half ago.  Also, on the Kel-Tec mailing list, I've only seen a single guy that says he's seen one, and you say there's already a "resounding opinion" concerning them.  Although there aren't many of them out yet, I haven't heard anything bad yet.  If their old rifle is anything to go by, they should be much more reliable than their handguns.

Mulder, [url]ktog.org[/url] is the place to go if you want more info on Kel-Tec.  Click on "Bullitin Board" on the bottom left.z
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys![):)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top