Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2001 3:26:00 AM EDT
Saw a blurb on the morning news about this upcoming movie.  It is currently being filmed somewhere in VA from August till November.

From the web site. [url]www.ronmaxwell.com/ggenerals.html[/url]
Many of the actors from the movie Gettysburg will reprise their roles in the new film, which also features the new characters Stonewall Jackson, Mary Anna Morrison Jackson, Myra Hancock, Mary Custis Lee, and Fanny Chamberlain.

Anyone know where and if they allow spectators?
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh my Lord! If there is anyone that can rival Marse Robert in the Pantheon of Confederate Heroes for my devotion, it's Gen. Stonewall Jackson.

I just hope that Martin Sheen is 'busy' elsewhere when they cast Gen. Lee. I simply could not bear the thought of 'that man' in the role of the General.

And, of course, if you're a Civil War reenactor, you'll always be welcome on the set!

Eric The(JustBeSureToBringYour'Blues'BecauseThey[u]Always[/u]HaveTooMany'Grays'!Hmmm,WonderWhy?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]us.imdb.com/Title?0279111[/url]

Has the cast of the movie.  I see 2 people for Longstreet.  Tom Berenger and Bruce Boxleitner??? hmmm.

Check out who plays Robert E. Lee.

Lewis Armistead has a new actor because Richard Jordan died.  

I don't see who is playing Stonewall.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top