Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 7:20:02 PM EDT
 This is an exact replication of a National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL RENWALD:  We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

F.I.:  Shooting that's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

G.R.:  I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

F.I.:  Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

G.R.:  I don't see how.  We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

F.I.:  But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

G.R.:  Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

THE RADIO WENT SILENT AND THE INTERVIEW ENDED.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Just when I thought that a month might go by without this "true story" being posted (and debunked) [b]yet again[/b]... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
[thinking]If I had a nickel for everytime someone posted this story, I'd be a rich man.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 3:56:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't it Gen. Reinwald who wrote "I'm a Bad American" too?
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:02:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just when I thought that a month might go by without this "true story" being posted (and debunked) [b]yet again[/b]... [rolleyes]
View Quote

You bad...[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:06:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
 This is an exact replication of a National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL RENWALD:  We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

F.I.:  Shooting that's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

G.R.:  I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

F.I.:  Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

G.R.:  I don't see how.  We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

F.I.:  But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

G.R.:  Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

THE RADIO WENT SILENT AND THE INTERVIEW ENDED.
View Quote

No shit, how is Mikey?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top