Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2001 7:20:02 PM EDT
This is an exact replication of a National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his installation. FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base? GENERAL RENWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting. F.I.: Shooting that's a bit irresponsible, isn't it? G.R.: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range. F.I.: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children? G.R.: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm. F.I.: But you're equipping them to become violent killers. G.R.: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you? THE RADIO WENT SILENT AND THE INTERVIEW ENDED.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:16:07 PM EDT
Just when I thought that a month might go by without this "true story" being posted (and debunked) [b]yet again[/b]... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:31:47 PM EDT
[thinking]If I had a nickel for everytime someone posted this story, I'd be a rich man.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 3:56:31 AM EDT
Wasn't it Gen. Reinwald who wrote "I'm a Bad American" too?
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:02:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Renamed: Just when I thought that a month might go by without this "true story" being posted (and debunked) [b]yet again[/b]... [rolleyes]
View Quote
You bad...[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:06:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By kc2001: This is an exact replication of a National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his installation. FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base? GENERAL RENWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting. F.I.: Shooting that's a bit irresponsible, isn't it? G.R.: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range. F.I.: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children? G.R.: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm. F.I.: But you're equipping them to become violent killers. G.R.: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you? THE RADIO WENT SILENT AND THE INTERVIEW ENDED.
View Quote
No shit, how is Mikey?
Top Top