BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2001 2:56:55 PM EDT
I thought it would take two minutes.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, 5 mins seems pertty damn fast.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Best of all, he promises more.

Oh goody![IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
It was McUZI/Carrots.  Go look in the firearm area.  Kuiper banned him.

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I consider that
to be nothing
but a direct answer
to the ever popular
"What will you do
when they come for your guns?"
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]
OK, who had todays date on the pool...?
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#10]
OK but for the record
I never thought of him
as being an advocate of preemptive
strikes to wipe out would be gun grabbers
before legislation was passed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I consider that
to be nothing
but a direct answer
to the ever popular
"What will you do
when they come for your guns?"
View Quote

Indeed, and I find myself agreeing with McCarrots on this one.  I may not agree with the way he says it, but the point is that our founding fathers understood that there comes a point when diplomacy fails and you have to start fighting, leterally, for what you believe in.  Jack booted "Law Enforcement Officers" enforcing tyranny are no better than German soldiers who sent Christians and Jews to the death camps and ghettos because they were just following orders.

You are either on the side of freedom and liberty, or you are on the side of tyranny and bondage.  There is no gray area or moral middle ground.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#13]
UH OH !!! IT'S SHTF TIME !!!  TEOTWAWKI !!!
RUN FOR THE HILLS !!!
Mcuzicarrot has threatened to do us in and (gasp) worse than FTS !!!

BWAAHHAAWHAAAAAA !!!!!

He was probably just pissed cuz it was closing time at the soup kitchen, and they shut down the govt. sponsored internet hookup so he had to go to the library where he was promptly run off for exhibiting "poor personal hygiene" when caught in the corner with a copy of MS. magazine.

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I actually found myself agreeing with ILC once he backtracked of the first threat.  I really don't think what he said was worth banning, and not much more than many of us have said.  Oh well, looking forward to see what creative things he can come up with now.

[peep]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I saw it more as a THREAT of life only waiting for an excuse...
View Quote

Goatboy, what would you do if tomorrow NY became a police state and your guns were to be confiscated?  Are the police coming to take them away keeping the peace or enforcing tyranny?  Is enforcement of unjust laws just?  Would the founding fathers have any problems have any problems defending their freedoms with a gun?  What is the Second Amendment about?  

I'm not advocating killing cops because I would hope we're not nearly that far gone that armed revolt would ever be required.  My next door neighbor is a LEO and we get along fine.  He believes everyone should be armed, just like I do.  He believes an armed citizen is generally an honest, law-abiding one.  He believes some of the laws on the books are stupid, but he knows he has to enforce them.  He also knows that there is a line in the sand that he will not cross.

For those who haven't read the post, it's in this thread: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=65353[/url]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#19]
[b]
Quoted:
Shit I'm the first one who will say [red]if they try to oppress our rights[/red] we need to stand up for ourselves and revolt when necessary, but until that day comes and the lines are drawn, the only enemy is the antis and I don't want to kill them, I just want them to put up signs in their front yard that say, "WE ARE ANTI-GUN"

See how long that keeps their home safe and how proud they are of their stance... While I may not have any signs outside, I've tried to convince my wife to allow me to put up a, "PLEASE BREAK IN, I HAVE TOO MUCH AMMO!!!" sign in the yard...
View Quote
[/b]

Hmmm....I believe out here in this cesspool called Kalifornia they already have oppressed our rights.
Didn't see what ILC posted but I am sick of all the anti-gun crap going on here.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I think McUzi/Carrots jumped the gun (pun intended). I would defend him if he hadn't said LEOs are Pigs. It would be OK saying anti-gun LEOs are garbage, but characterizing the whole group is wrong. He should have held his tongue and if he got banned for saying those who enforce unconstitutional laws should die, but not commenting about LEOs at large I would be the first to defend him. Personally, if he could hold his tongue he could be a good contributing member of AR15.com.

But, seeing how he talks, we might hear about the nutcase McUzi who was banned from Ar15.com and became one of those Assault Web whack jobs (Just Characterizing that moron(s) in KY.)
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Someone decided to edit his post for content, so it doesn't matter what he said now.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Hell, I am surprised McUzi lasted this long!!  But then I was also surprised how he keeps being allowed back in here[>:/][>:/].

I know Kuiper did the right thing...I just hope it stands for once.

Sgtar15
[img]http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000017294/1000017294_1029200112626AM0.5225794.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#23]
McUzi didnt just express his opinion on a final option when RKBA is compromised in door to door searches...keep concentrating on that scenario when we are loosing our rights on a far more subtle front. Law by law by law and restriction by restriction.

He made a plain and simple murder threat, that alone will get anyones account locked. And I won't even get into the PP timing he stated his claims. With LEO's just out of groundzero in NYC and troops in harms way in Afghanistan.

But cut and dry, he got locked out again for his "open season" statement.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top