Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 2:20:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you missed a couple of questions there...

10.  Complete this sentence: A funeral is a good time to...
a. remember the deceased and console his loved ones.
b. reflect upon the fleeting transience of earthly life.
c. tell the joke about the guy who has  Alzheimer's disease and cancer.

11.  What about hugging another male?
a. If he's your father and at least one of you has a fatal disease.
b. If you're performing the Heimlich maneuver. (and even in this case you should repeatedly shout: "I am just dislodging food trapped in this male's trachea! I am not in any way aroused!")
c. If you're a professional baseball player
and a teammate hits a home run to win the World Series, you may hug him provided that (1) He is legally within the basepath, (2) Both of you are wearing protective cups, and (3) You also pound him fraternally with your fist hard enough to cause fractures.

12.  What, in your opinion, is the most reasonable explanation for the fact that Moses led the Israelites all over the place for forty years before they finally got to the Promised Land?
a. He was being tested
b. He wanted them to really appreciate the Promised Land when they finally got there
c. He refused to ask directions.

How to score: Give yourself one point for every time you picked answer C. a real guy would score at least 10 on this test.  In fact, a real guy would score at least 15 because he would get the special five-point bonus for knowing the joke about the guy who has Alzheimer's disease and cancer.

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
And now, to show that there are those of us with absolutely NO taste whatsoever, the bonus joke:

A man visits the doctor for a checkup, and after some tests, the doctor comes in with a grave look on his face.  
Doctor: Well, I have some bad news and some really bad news.
Man: Well, give me the really bad news first.
Doctor: You have cancer, and only 6 months to live.
Man: And the bad news?
Doctor: You have Alzheimer's disease.
Man: Phew!!!  At least I don't have cancer!
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, don't post stuff like this.  There are some things in our life that women don't need to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top