Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
5/29/2017 5:35:05 AM
Posted: 10/26/2001 12:32:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2001 12:49:58 PM EDT by GoatBoy]
[i]Removed obscenity from subject! -- GB[/i] Yeah, you fuc)face- Are you a stay-at-home loser with too much time on your hands, or are you an a$shole with a boring job? Just wondering, since you have seen fit to resurrect a stupid link that I posted over two months ago regarding a CCW badge. In hindsight, this was a fuc(ing moronic question on my part. I had an idea (hanging the badge) that I believed would avoid road ragers from putting me in a bad situation (pretty common in my area). Rule 1 of gunfighting: Don't get in a gunfight. So, you see, I was only trying to avoid possible confrontations with a$shole drivers. Let me tell you what actually happened: I was filling up at Mobil, around 11pm last weekend, when this crazy bastard curses me out for being a pig bastard cop. Needless to say, this wouldn't have happened if I didn't display the badge. So, I have decided to walk softly (no hanging badge), and carry a big-bore stick. For those bastards who made those cheap, sophomoric attacks against me in that post (1Gunrunner pu$sy comes to mind), don't come to me in two and a half years hoping for some free legal counsel (yeah, I'll show you my law school tassel when I graduate). Fuc( you now and in the future. Good day to you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:37:20 PM EDT
You know, you can delete the thread...
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:38:24 PM EDT
Also, don't bother to apologize for being a rude little troll bastard...I'm used to dealing with difficult pigs like you. Believe it or not, most law school professors are bigger assholes than you are. Let me take back one thing I just said in my earlier post. When I do graduate from law school, and become a 2nd amendment lawyer, I would be happy to help out anyone from the Ar-15.com forum---even bastards like 1gunrunner and Chimborazo.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:40:42 PM EDT
I did delete it. Other than that one topic, I don't regret anything I have said on this board. It's just a shame that some little children have nothing better to do than start flaming me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:41:24 PM EDT
4) No pissing matches. Its fine to disagree, but once a thread has run its course, and degenerated into little more than an insult fest, it will be locked.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:45:38 PM EDT
I just want to hear from the little troll rat bastard...what's his excuse for doing this??? Come on bitch- let's hear from your stupid ass. This isn't a flame war, it's a request for an explanation of why someone has decided to make a personal attack on me. So, jerk, why did you resurrect the topic? Explain yourself. I know that it was an idiotic post, and I have obviously learned first hand that I was wrong in my assumption that having the badge would prevent road-rage. I'll bet my ass that Chimbozo isn't man enough to admit when he's done something stupid.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:55:02 PM EDT
Top Top