Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2001 5:42:56 AM EDT
 I bet this is unique...
 Wife left her keys on the desk on Wed night, Thursday morning they were gone.  I have torn this house apart looking, to no avail.  I suspect our frisky little kitty decided that those shiny and noisy things would make a great toy, and has carried them of somewhere.  Ever try to find something the cat has hidden?  I have run out of places in which to look..
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont need one of my cats helping me lose stuff, I do great all by myself! My wife keeps telling me she would get me one of those keyrings that sounds off when you clap your hands if she could find one![:)]

BKVic
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
How big is you kitty??

Check the bottom of the litterbox.

Not that I think that they will just be there, but I just want you to play in CAT$hit....

Sorry but I have a real real hard spot for cats!!  Unfortunatley my wife does not!!  And her cat LOVES ME TO DEATH!!  either that or it knows I hate brushing cat hair off my pants...Hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]
not accusing anyone of anything, but did you check LiL'Specops' favorite hiding-spots???

[;)]

Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:59:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Been there!  If your cat is the culprit, I suggest you look LOW.  Cats like to play "floor hockey" with their toys.   They like to bat things around on the floor, then if it slides under something, they lose interest.  Check under the couch, chairs, refrigerator and stove.  Places like that. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 6:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife lost her keys from her purse when my oldest daughter was two.  We searched for days and could not find them.

One evening later on I sat down in the living room and turned on the reading lamp.  My little girl had hung the keys from the turnswitch under the lampshade!!

No wonder we couldn't find them...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top