Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2001 3:38:57 PM EDT
After a little more than 6 weeks at Lackland, I have to say it was alot harder than I expected. It was a real shock to me when I heard of the events of september 11th, I was just enterting my second week at Lackland. My squadron commander let all the flights watch the story on tv. I almost couldn't believe it. Almost everyone one in the room wanted to kill something me including . Anyway I'm now at tech school at Goodfellow in San Angelo and this is the first time for me to use a computer since I left on September 4th. I see Goatboy and the rest of the staff have done a nice job upgrading the site. Well I have crap to do so I gotta go.

(Goatboy where is my shirt.......still waiting..........) [:)]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top