Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2001 2:30:25 PM EDT
Some may have seen the Dutch AR15 homepage in the past. Well quess what...it recently got a cosmetic and content overhaul.

Right now it's got plenty of manuals, product reviews and a separate messageboard.

Some of the manuals include the same Forest is keeping on the Maryland AR15 shooters site(and thanks go out to him for sharing them). The latest include Elcan instruction sheets, Knights RIS manual and the Vietnam era PAM cartoon manual. All in PDF format.

Elcan product review + pics are in the making.

I have enjoyed making the page so much, it's under constant construction.

[url]http://members.ams.chello.nl/b.kuiper/new_page_2.htm[/url]

And yeah, I have been blatantly advertising my own site [;)]

Kuiper
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Have started writing on the review actually, have the pics ready and scanned in(that new HP 3400C scanner really is a beauty).

Scantly clad Dutch women with AR's, Striker you have a one track mind................so do I actually hehehehehe [:)]
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Site looks good Kuiper, nothing wrong with a little advertising!  Striker's suggestion [i]is[/i] a good one!  I might spend all my time there instead of here![:)]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Doesnt AR15.net has that corner of the market covered?

Kuiper
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah Kuiper, nothing wrong with advertising a site, like the Maryland AR-15 Shooters Sight (MASS) at [url]http://communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite&naventryid=100[/url]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
F4YR,

You're right, I consider Forest's and your sight among the best AR sites on the net.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top