Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 4:43:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Could you turn off the Image tags for awhile?
That was pretty gross.

Someone mentioned that the dude was using a proxy. Get the connection logs from the servers and make the guy pay for the damages.  Charge him $10 bucks for my lunch. I refuse to recycle [:)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you guys,if it comes up again I'll send an email and not post.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
As per AntiUSSAs orders, the pictures are gone.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank fucking god, and i'm glad to see they finally made Tuukka a mod.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#6]
YOU FACIST NAZI BASTARD! I WANNA BE ABLE TO SEE....oh wait....never mind.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
*ahem*
Pictures of shit are not exactly free speech on a gun forum, now, are they?
Heck yeah, that's why the Mods get paid the big bucks, no? :)
With Kind Regards,
Hannah
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Striker, I agree with you on this one. We'd deny scatman some enjoyment PLUS keep the clutter down if folks would ignore these kind of postings or maybe just put all comments on ONE post. If you don't like what was put up don't look at it. The Staff will take care of things deemed harmful to the site. I counted at least 18 postings warning of scatman in the first two pages, some containing titles as explicit as his pics. But then again, I see plenty of other "sex" postings - graphic or not - that I could do without. I just ignore them.
Striker, if you could unlock my posting on page two (currently) I will gladly remove it, as I hope others will offer to do with theirs so the information we all do want to see can be found easier. Thanks
WSmac
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#9]
While I know nothing's exactly 100% as there's other ways for disturbed individuals to try again...

Thanks mods/staff.  And good point Striker.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]

[b]ATTENTION EVERYONE[/b]

I took it upon myself to "deputize" 3 members that were in CHAT.  The members were [u]ColonelKlink[/u], [u]redray[/u] and [u]Tuukka[/u]...

They asisted in the removing of all of the images as fast as humanly possible, and in doing so, were forced to view each and every one of them.

They have since been REMOVED as mods, are are fully aware that it was a 15 minute gig, but to them, I think we should all say thanks!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#11]
"YOU FACIST NAZI BASTARD! I WANNA BE ABLE TO SEE....oh wait....never mind."

SteyrAUG, I almost spit soup all over my keyboard![BD]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
YOU FACIST NAZI BASTARD! I WANNA BE ABLE TO SEE....oh wait....never mind.
View Quote

now that was funny! thanks. coffee ran outta my nose.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#13]
im glad i have no clue what these "pics" were off [puke] justing imagining what they were
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top