Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 10/22/2001 12:35:01 PM EDT
I have one lower parts kit, 1 buttsock sans buttstock and a pistol grip all from a Oly Arms PCR kit. I would like: Ammo. IN .223! Best deal wins them all. Post 'em right here or shoot me an email at Mall_Ninja@email.com. [):)] NSF
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:36:20 PM EDT
you have 1 buttstock sans buttstock? A buttstock without a buttstock? 'splain hehehe [:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:39:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15FENCER: you have 1 buttstock sans buttstock? A buttstock without a buttstock? 'splain hehehe [:D]
View Quote
Ack!!! Didn't proof read. I meant sans Buttpad, you know, that thing on the end. [):)] NSF
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:40:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NSFJojo: 1 buttsock sans buttstock
View Quote
I don't know what kind of twisted bastard you are, man, but that buttsock stuff doesn't go over around here! Take that over to homoinsertions.com, okay? [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:44:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22:
Originally Posted By NSFJojo: 1 buttsock sans buttstock
View Quote
I don't know what kind of twisted bastard you are, man, but that buttsock stuff doesn't go over around here! Take that over to homoinsertions.com, okay? [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/] [;D] [>:/]
View Quote
Ok, I fired the people I dictate my posts to. Buttstock! That's what should have been there. Damn little mexican boys, you'd think they'd be more atentive when you give them 2.10 a day AND a piece of wood to sleep on in the basement. [):)] NSF
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:09:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NSFJojo:
Originally Posted By AR15FENCER: you have 1 buttstock sans buttstock? A buttstock without a buttstock? 'splain hehehe [:D]
View Quote
Ack!!! Didn't proof read. I meant sans Buttpad, you know, that thing on the end. [):)] NSF
View Quote
hehehe... Figured that's what ya meant!! But Jarhead's right... we don't go for that buttstock/buttpad stuff here! [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:18:26 PM EDT
holy christ that was funny......now I gotta try to divert my kids who are asking, "whats so funny daddy". Buttsock/buttpad.....too good
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:22:27 AM EDT
< BTT!!! > [):)] NSF
Top Top