Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 8:24:54 AM EDT
Has anyone seen or own a GAT Trigger Enhancement System?  It is one of those devices that go on your trigger to make the rate of fire higher.  Seen one at a gun show this weekend and looked pretty neat!  Didn't get one yet, I'm looking for input...help.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]
POS

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#2]
GATs are crap. Who wants to do a crank while firing.

I'd like to try the TAC, etc. and see how they are.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Out of all the fast firing devices out there the GAT actually works and works well.

Unlike the other gadgets that basically "bump fire" a rifle, the GAT uses a crank.  Is it a POS?

Well, its made of plastic and uses allen screws to tighten and fasten it on the bottom of the trigger guard.  It may leave some marks on your trigger guard.

But once set up correctly, it will make your rifle fire 4 times for every turn of the crank.  

Its pretty cool to use once, but after that it loses its appeal.  You cant aim and use it because you have to crank it... now maybe a belt fed AR that mounted on a turret and you might have something there.

M.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
GATs are crap. Who wants to do a crank while firing.

I'd like to try the TAC, etc. and see how they are.
View Quote

The TAC is a POS as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top