Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2001 3:00:27 PM EDT
This forum blows goat! This place must have been created by one of you PRK fags. Looks like a backup board to an insurance company. COULD YOU MAKE THIS CRAP BOARD ANY MORE BLAND!?!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, don't hold it in... the forum doesn't blow, it's different.  Some don't handle change well...[;)]

Give it a chance, it works great and it'll grow on ya!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yet another afraid of change.
Aside from its format, this board has more bells and whistles than the previous board. It loads faster and has more forums including one set for AK47. The "for sale" forums are much more delineated and cannot be viewed unless you are logged in. This board also allows you to view members logged in and lurkers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#3]
This board may have a few problems. The biggest one so far is that an ASSHOLE found it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's an idea for you Technofart..if you don't like it, leave!  [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Where's Frank the Spank? F R A N K!    F    R    A   N   K!
That drug addled weirdo is probably at www.drugsandguns.com
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]
my hippie english teacher once said "cange is the only thing that remains constant and people should be happie about change"

she's full of SH!T
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
X_ring wrote "Here's an idea for you Technofart..if you don't like it, leave!"

How 'bout you make me, bitch.[X]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Yet another afraid of change.
View Quote

[size=4] Why is it whenever I don't like something I'm told I'm afraid of it? I don't like this new format. I don't like having to change my font size to get readable text. I don't like 1/4 of the screen taken up by the left hand index. I don't like having to log in every time. I don't like all the smileys and even worse the animated smileys. And the topper, there seems to be a much higher percentage of folks here who display the refined elegance of Technofire. This board has its points, but in general I liked the old place better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#9]
MadMatt wrote, "This board may have a few problems. The biggest one so far is that an ASSHOLE found it."

I'll bet your boyfriend X_Ring has found your asshole.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#10]
May i make a suggestion, let's not reply to individuals like Technofire and maybe they'll just back off in their own jackyard.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#11]
bigdb1 (douche bag?) wrote"...topper, there seems to be a much higher percentage of folks here who display the refined elegance of Technofire."

[}:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I do like SOME of the new stuff like knowing which users are currently surfing AR15.com.  I do however prefer the white background and larger text on the old AR15.com.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
[chainsawkill]         this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#14]
short wrote, "May i make a suggestion, let's not reply to individuals like Technofire and maybe they'll just back off in their own jackyard."

LOL! Dude, are you sure you're not from California? 'Cause that sounded totally gay.
  But do try to avoid responding to a meanie like me, it would be oh so clever of you, dear.  HaHaaaaaa haaaa haa fag!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#15]
what a dick
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#16]
[center][b][size=3] LOL [/center][/b] [/size=3]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like they forget to set a minimum age limit on this board.

Idiot

[kill]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#18]
The forum isn't bad, I wish the old board was working.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Disclaimer: This message is not intended for the good, civilized people of the beautiful state of Oklahoma.

TechnoFire, I like your style. However, if you were to read your history a little, you would realize the thing that really makes the PRK suck is all the OKies who migrated here during the Great Dust Bowl of the 30's and who's offspring are now holed-up in Riverside and El Cajon running crank labs out of the back of their mobile homes. Maybe you have relatives here you don't know of?

mattja
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Technofire,

You're so damn jealous of KA it drips from you.

Unlike OK, here our government takes care of practically all our needs, asshole.

Even more, we don't even have to worry about what our needs are.  That's also determined for us in the State Kapitol, foo'.

By all means, stay here on this forum and try to conceal your envy, shrunken ego and other small parts of you, if you know what I mean.

And stay out of Texas -- In THAT state, what you've been doing to the Armadillos can result in morals charges, Leper-boy.[sex]

At least here, OUR hypocritical politicians pack heat at both state & federal levels.  Can you match that?[pistol]

So when the SHTF, knock the dust off your wagon, leave your little sod home, and come running to our progressive society to lick your wounds.  At least Sacramento knows where all  258 assault weapons are, so we can grab one when needed.[sniper]

Hey, you want [b]bland[/b]?  How about "Sooners"?   "Gomers" would be more like it.[;D]

And get some new plates. "Okiehoma is OK"? That must have been dreamed up by one of your more imaginative types.[sleep]

Come to a state with a [u]real[/u] mascot - the bear, like in the country of our fellow-travelers.  We take refugees.[(:|)] And their mothers.  And their sisters.  A lot of times their mothers ARE their sisters.[puke]

In solidarity,

[b][red][size=4]PRK[/size=4][/red][/b]

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:46:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Mattja and PRK; right on!

TechloLiar, there are [i]chunks[/i] of states like Okie-Homely in my shit.

I could buy and sell your retarded state, but I won't, because I don't feel like digging in my pockets for change.

Shut up or I'm sending some politicians your way.

P.S.:This is not meant as any offense to the other fine citizens of the fine state of Oklahoma.  just somebody please bitch-slap that little goat-blowing TechnoLiar.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Technofire,

What's with the preoccupation with homosexuals?  Are you feeling a little confused?  Tired of wasting away in that closet?  Are you wondering whether or not sex with those Okie farm animals means you're gay?  All these questions can be answered at www.amIanOkieblade?.com

Why not go there and leave this site to the heterosexual, non-crimes-against-nature-cow-poking adults.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Slice 3 cups onion, add 1 can kidney beans. Brown 1 lb ground been in pan for 4-5 minutes over high heat. Season beef, while ading chopped celery and stewed tomato's directly to the ground beef.....

To be continued....
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey, don't knock Oklahoma!
Just because one inbred sister-humper from Oklahoma found his way to the board is not a reason to knock Oklahoma.
The people are really friendly there, they allow machineguns, the people are really friendly there, they allow short barreled rifles, the people are really friendly there, they allow short barreled shotguns there, the people are really friendly there. Did I mention that you can own machineguns there?

I have lived in both Kalifornia, Washington, and Oklahoma, I only wish that I could find a state that has the weather, beaches, and deserts of Kalifornia, the mountains, forests and fresh water of Washington, and the political climate of Oklahoma all wrapped up in one!

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys!!   Techno Fart is a troll who likes to jack up all the gun boards. He had some very inappropriate things to say about Dale Earnhart after the accident  just to start crap on another board. He doesnt deserve a reply. Hes just anothe 11 year old troll
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#27]
O.K. Tech no dick, Who shit in your oatmeal? why the tude, did you find a lump on your breast this morning. Is that your real name and e-mail
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Actually, Technofire seems to have shared some DNA with Imbrog|io, who musta been dreaming (and I do mean DREAM) of some poontang & had a little AD while they were both treading water in the gene pool.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hey, don't knock Oklahoma!
Just because one inbred sister-humper from Oklahoma found his way to the board is not a reason to knock Oklahoma.
The people are really friendly there, they allow machineguns, the people are really friendly there, they allow short barreled rifles, the people are really friendly there, they allow short barreled shotguns there, the people are really friendly there. Did I mention that you can own machineguns there?

I have lived in both Kalifornia, Washington, and Oklahoma, I only wish that I could find a state that has the weather, beaches, and deserts of Kalifornia, the mountains, forests and fresh water of Washington, and the political climate of Oklahoma all wrapped up in one!

View Quote
Damn I think you just described TEXAS[}:D]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Must be feeding time again, for the trolls that is...

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top