Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2001 8:53:19 PM EDT
to bad there aren't more democrats like Zell Miller. he's actually taking a stand democrats attack against bush's tax-cut plan.[:D] here's a link by Donald Lambro's article www.washtimes.com/national/default-200131224526.htm imagine if the democrats didn't support the faulty have vs have-not mantra
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 9:23:09 PM EDT
Good news, but I'd be happier if all the Republicans would just support GWB on this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 9:45:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MadMatt: Good news, but I'd be happier if all the Republicans would just support GWB on this.
View Quote
Yeah I agree but it appears the Republicans have a few communists in their ranks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 7:34:59 AM EDT
Zell was a BAD governor for Georgia, and especially for Law enforcement. I was shocked and appalled when the NRA suggested I vote for him over an A rated (NRA's own rating) republican for the Senate (Mattingly), to replace a staunch conservative republican and one of the greatest 2nd amendment defenders of our time (Coverdale). I voted for Mack Mattingly anyway. So now Zell goes to Washington and does a 180 degree turn. He's doing GREAT representing me in the Senate so far. I just wish he had acted like that for the previous 8 years.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:05:24 AM EDT
"Zell was a BAD governor for Georgia" That is EXACTLY right. But what we have now isn't much better...
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:23:39 AM EDT
Zell is really impressing me. I'm a Republican, but I vote strictly on the 2nd Amendment. I wished there were more Dems like him here in THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA. It's nice to see sensible and honest politicians no matter what party affiliation.
Top Top