Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 11:01:42 PM EDT
I've always wanted to be like one of those bad-asses on TV that can do it!!

(lol)

But seriously, how do you do it?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Make a circle with your mouth and puff out by quickly closing your jaw a little.  At least it works for me.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, gotta pop it sort of.

Now, what else can we take up BW with?
[flag]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
If you would be a woman I could teach you how to form a round mouth and then just blow (the smoke)
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the same as pleasuring a woman.

It's ALL in the tongue action!
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't you have to be a politician to blow smoke?
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw a lady making smoke rings at a bar just north of Lam Son square in Saigon.(1968)-- Damnest thing I ever saw, -- I would say more but don't want to be locked down.  Let's just say that if she could do it her way, with a little practice you can do it your way. Good luck -- ALLONS11
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Drag you cannon out early in the morning. Pour 4-5 oz of powder down her. Add your projectile and light her off.
The rest is luck.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#8]
This is from the "The Giant Book of Sneaky Feats"

1. Draw enough smoke to fill your mouth. Try to keep it toward the back of you mouth so it won't escape until you wnat it to.

2. Purse your lips into a tiny, perfectly round O. Rest your tounge lightly on the floor of your mouth. Keep all muscles relaxed.

3. Without changing the shape of the O, increase it size by pulling your upper lip tightly against your upper teeth and dropping your lowe jaw slightly. The O at this stage should be about in inch in diameter.

4. Push out the ring by gently flicking your tounge. The back of the tounge is what does the trick; at no time should your stick your tongue out of your mouth. Each mouthful of smoke yields four of five puffy smoke rings. Pause briefly between rings so that one air-current doesn't interfere with the next.

Another fun thing to do with smoke... Blow smoke bubbles [:)]. Go the toy store, and get a bottle of bubbles, and a straw. Draw enough smoke to fill your mouth. Dip straw in the bubble solution, and blow a bubble through the straw filled with smoke.

Really fun popping them [:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Guzzler!
I always wanted to know how to do that too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Ditto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top