Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2001 8:02:14 PM EDT
Hello

I have come across an extra $500-$600 that I have set aside for a rifle of some sort .

I would really like a Bushmaster XM E2S 16" shorty carbine , but I don't know if I got enuff cash . I have found a place that sells them for $690.00 W/ A3 , and $650.00 w/ A2 .
Is that a good price ? Dose any one know ware I can find a better price ? Would it be cheaper to build one ? "I don't have anything but the basic tools , and I don't have a work shop/bench ,so I am high an dry there"
How much would it cost to buy every thing needed to put one together (ie: building kit , lower , uper , tool kit ect.) ???

I would really like to get this gun , and I may be able to bring my buget up to $650.00-700.00 if I'm lucky .

Thanks for your imput !

Regards: AR15wanabe
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry , but it drowned in a sea of post in less than an hour , so I had to give this thred CRP .
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]
try   [email protected].......
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Grab a shotgun news and look for Kiesler wholesale -- the bushy you want is $599.00.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top