Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 9:48:52 AM EDT
Four Shot At Gun Shop
Four people were shot this morning at a Miami-Dade gun shop.

Investigators believe that three men walked into the Arsenal gun shop and tried to rob the store. A struggle followed and four people were shot, leaving one dead, according to police.

The dead man is believed to have worked at the gun shop.

Officers responded to the scene at 27748 South Dixie Highway and two air rescue helicopters were called in to take the three injured men to Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Police think that one of those men is a suspect.

Investigators say that they are looking for two other men who fled in a 1988 white Ford Thunderbird.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
That takes balls.  I hope you FFLs are a little more on guard lately.  Being that demand for firearms seems to have increased, this kind of thing does not surprise me.

Be careful guys.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Why are some criminals so stupid ?

One of there buddies got bagged and I'm sure
it'll be a matter of hours for the other 2 idiots to get popped.

I remember when I was a young punk, my old man
told me:

"If your gonna be dumb enough to rob sombody. Be smart enough to make it worth your while when you get out of prison."

Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#4]
As a regular customer at Arsenal, my heart and prayers go out to the victims of this armed-robbery attempt.  As of 1415EDT the name of the deceased and wounded have not been made public
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Why in the name of god would you want to rob a gun store?

You might as well shoot yourself and save time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top