Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 10/18/2001 11:35:20 AM EDT
Great read! She is a babe!! [url]http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/columnists/coulter/index.html[/url] LIBERALS ARE up to their old tricks again. Twenty years of treason haven't slowed them down. Earlier prescient advice from the anti-American crowd has included: dismantling government intelligence agencies "brick by brick"; toppling the Shah of Iran and giving Islamic fundamentalism its first real foothold in the Mideast; turning the U.S. armed forces into a feminist consciousness-raising session; demanding continued dependence on Arab oil in order to preserve mud flats in Alaska; indignantly opposing a missile defense shield; promoting endless due process rights for aliens who are illegal, diseased or criminal; disarming the public; and purging the nation of insidious references to God.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:48:27 AM EDT
Uh, didn't she get fired for plagiarism or fabricating her sources or something recently? Or was that someone else?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:55:47 AM EDT
Jewishworldreview.com refused to run one of her columns and nationalreview.com fired her (or as they say she quit).
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:13:23 PM EDT
That is a pretty good article.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:17:17 PM EDT
A few weeks ago she was on Politally Incorrect. She had a Basic Instinct moment and accidentally flashed. I think they tried to edit it out, but did not do a good enough job.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:26:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mejames: A few weeks ago she was on Politally Incorrect. She had a Basic Instinct moment and accidentally flashed. I think they tried to edit it out, but did not do a good enough job.
View Quote
Damn! I avoid PI because of it's stupid-ass host and his narcissistic commentary and something cool actually happens. I'd love to see her honeypot. "Do what you will, just don't tell me about cool shit I missed."
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:37:18 PM EDT
Boys, your eyes will sometimes play tricks on you when you're tired or just overly anxious! I mean, what's the likelihood that the Blonde Superwoman actually exposed a bit of poon? I mean it's not like you actually taped it and could send a copy around to, say, everybody on this freakin' Board, now is it? Eric The(ICertainlyHopeNot...ButIfYouDid...)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:25:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: I mean, what's the likelihood that the Blonde Superwoman actually exposed a bit of poon? I mean it's not like you actually taped it and could send a copy around to, say, everybody on this freakin' Board, now is it? Eric The(ICertainlyHopeNot...ButIfYouDid...)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Heh heh [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:59:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:04:50 AM EDT
I felt bad for a time when Ann lost her regular spot on National Review, which seemed to me to be more of a family spat than anything of real substance. But now she's been picked up as a regular columnist for worldnetdaily.com, in addition to her regular columns in Jewish World Review. Man, I just can't get enough of that woman! Eric The(Pres.,AnnCoulterAR15FanClub)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:09:08 AM EDT
Uh, didn't she get fired for plagiarism or fabricating her sources or something recently? Or was that someone else?
View Quote
She lost her column at [i]National Review[/i], but it wasn't for doing anything unethical. The problem was that her enthusiasm for anti-terrorism was too much for the editors of [i]NR[/i].
Top Top