Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 10:35:40 AM EDT
Just got a new pair of black BDUs and decided to wear them to work to see if they fit the dress code. I think they look just fine. Any marketing guys out there?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I like to wear black BDUs tucked into combat boots.  You should see the looks I get hehe.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm wondering when some of the guys carting around a cell phone, beeper, PDA, GPS, and radio are going to get clued in and just start wearing a load-bearing vest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just got a new pair of black BDUs and decided to wear them to work to see if they fit the dress code. I think they look just fine. Any marketing guys out there?
View Quote

You will look like a Mall Ninja.  You need to wear a flight suit like the seals.  I would stick with sage green nomex.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I wear a photog/ranger style vest all the time, even when I lived in the PRK and coupldn't carry. It's become part of my 'style' and I'm known for it.

I was at a cocktail party for venture capitalists (at the request of one of our investment partners), and was just about the only person in a crowd of 600 or so that wasn't wearing a suit (black jeans, black cowboy boots, black button-down shirt, aforementioned vest). I had more than one person come up to me and say "You must be David -----"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top