Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 2:57:39 PM EDT
Just noticed recently that the picture/tape of Bin Laden warning the world through the Al Jazeera (sp?) TV network that he's wearing what appears to be woodland camo US GI-style BDUs. Struck me as rather ironic, but maybe that's just me. I thought he had no use for anything American. Wonder what other U.S. items (if any) that he and his Al Qaeda (sp?) henchmen employ. [?]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure someone will beat me to it, but he is wearing a Timex in one of the tapes they've been playing....
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, its obvious hes not a Gillette fan. Hes probably using Motorola Walkie-Talkies. And if hes smart, he should be wearing a good pair or Nike Running Shoes.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I forget where I heard it, not sure if it's true....but I always wondered why he wore US bdus.
I was told it was off of one of the US troops killed in Bosnia.
again, not sure if this is true, but sure seems like something he would do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top