Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 2:18:38 PM EDT
I am in the market for an AR-15, and I recently came across one of the Professional Ordanances Carbon 15s.  I have heard that these are jam-o-matics, and not worth the money.  What does everyone think??  I really like the light weight, but should I just stick with getting a Bushmaster Shorty A3??  Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The early one's suked ass, would constantly stove pipe. This said I have a Carbon-17/97s that I got NIB, and it has never had a single faliure to feed, or any other problem. If you go with one make sure you get a factory new one, because a used one is most likley a early (read as crappy) model. That's just my take on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top