Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 11:09:00 AM EDT
I really love the 'retro-tech' look the series has mixed in with more modern technology. I love those games. Tactics was really good but not what I was expecting. I can't wait for Fallout 3 to come out. Anyone have any idea as to the plot? A prequel perhaps?

The MEC Gattling Gauss rifle kicks @ss! I want one, and under the law they wouldn't even be considered a firearm!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
being a big mad max fan, and a big fan of computer rpgs, I bought the first fallout when it came out and got hooked, played through FO2 and FO tactics too. Great games
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL considering the pic of advanced power armor you have [:)]

Quoted:
Never heard of it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I like to make a player with a luck of 10 than wander around a lot....Id find money like 10,000caps or that sweet little alien blaster that just about the strongest handgun on there.....I also used a character cheat after beating it the first time and made a charicter with 10 in everything and 200% on everything made for a fun game if a bit easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top